Adidas NMD thread

adidas online is a european store again just like nike. so its servicing the whole of europe.
Damn it must be tough since everyone over here is copping everything, I heard ppl even use forwarding services and gift cards to buy of nike and adidas.

Damn it must be tough since everyone over here is copping everything, I heard ppl even use forwarding services and gift cards to buy of nike and adidas.
yeah its ridiculous. if the stores stopped offering international delivery it would help. Either that or make US stores do international delivery to make it fair

Yeah, but yellows were live slightly sooner and people started tweeting it, i just ignored yellows completely.
meh i been refreshing that page every few seconds since 7.50 wouldnt let me even load the NK page properly

Aren't the NMD's gonna be readily available at all shoe spots next month?
There are a bunch of mesh & non-PK colorways dropping over the next few weeks but they're not the pairs in question right now.

adidas is being smart about it, dropping small amounts of the PK pairs to build up hype for when they drop a sh*tload of the non-PK GRs. Looking like the PK R1s are going to be fairly limited for the time being.

Similar approach to how they did the Tubular X except more successful since the NMDs aren't bricks.

Last edited:

There are a bunch of mesh & non-PK colorways dropping over the next few weeks but they're not the pairs in question right now.

adidas is being smart about it, dropping small amounts of the PK pairs to build up hype for when they drop a sh*tload of the non-PK GRs. Looking like the PK R1s are going to be fairly limited for the time being.

Similar approach to how they did the Tubular X except more successful since the NMDs aren't bricks.
I dont think its smart. I dont think people buy adidas nmd because they are limited or for the hype. This is the first sneaker adidas has produced in years which is decent and can compete with Nike. Much larger releases would still sell out. If anything Adidas are copying the Jordan mould and aren't being very imaginative

Bet good looking for the info

Back
Top Bottom