Adidas NMD thread

Still hoping to eventually get the yellow r1's. Any chance those resale prices go down with all the new releases coming? Cheapest I've seen has been around $330...

Still hoping to eventually get the yellow r1's. Any chance those resale prices go down with all the new releases coming? Cheapest I've seen has been around $330...
assuming they don't restock that price is gonna go up. 330 isn't a bad price

assuming they don't restock that price is gonna go up. 330 isn't a bad price
Normally I'd agree with you, but with so many CWs in the pipeline I could see them staying around the same price or maybe dropping a little lower if people get desperate. Regardless 330 prob isn't a bad price for resell on these.

Normally I'd agree with you, but with so many CWs in the pipeline I could see them staying around the same price or maybe dropping a little lower if people get desperate. Regardless 330 prob isn't a bad price for resell on these.
i gave up trying to predict the market a while ago. Go with my gut instinct now. My feeling is it might linger for a little bit but 330 is a good price, wouldn't be mad if I dropped that on yellows

i gave up trying to predict the market a while ago. Go with my gut instinct now. My feeling is it might linger for a little bit but 330 is a good price, wouldn't be mad if I dropped that on yellows
Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep an eye out and see what happens. I guess if prices go up it just wasn't meant to be, haha. Love the color though. Somehow lucked out and got the Oreos for normal price off of adc when they released but wasn't as lucky with the yellows.

Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep an eye out and see what happens. I guess if prices go up it just wasn't meant to be, haha. Love the color though. Somehow lucked out and got the Oreos for normal price off of adc when they released but wasn't as lucky with the yellows.
yea no problem. The shop I was camping at #1 in line only let me get one or the other, so I obviously chose the nice kicks.
For the grey color I was able to get three pair. One at 250 and then the next two at 335 total.

yea no problem. The shop I was camping at #1 in line only let me get one or the other, so I obviously chose the nice kicks.
For the grey color I was able to get three pair. One at 250 and then the next two at 335 total.
Love the nicekicks. Not sure I'd wear them but like the way they look. Can't really not go with those when given that option for how in demand they are though. Always jealous of you guys with shops close by for these releases! I'm always forced to go online for everything i want and usually have no chance... That's a steal on the greys too

Love the nicekicks. Not sure I'd wear them but like the way they look. Can't really not go with those when given that option for how in demand they are though. Always jealous of you guys with shops close by for these releases! I'm always forced to go online for everything i want and usually have no chance... That's a steal on the greys too
yea I like the yellow too but it was an obvious choice to take the nice kick. I don't even bother trying online for kicks, the hackers and computer wiz guys got that on lock just like I got waiting in line on lock

Hate barneys lol. Cant even page monitor their stuff you guys are wizards whoever copped on there
Alert went off for me. I saw all sizes available except size 7 I think, but wouldn't let me add any size to my cart. I was probably less than a minute late.

Anyone know of any shops I can get the first NMD (S79168) in a sz 10. I know its not going to be retail thats fine. All i see on eBay are UA pairs. But if anyone sees a 10 that I may have missed that looks legit to you all please post it or pm me please. Appreciate any help

Anyone know of any shops I can get the first NMD (S79168) in a sz 10. I know its not going to be retail thats fine. All i see on eBay are UA pairs. But if anyone sees a 10 that I may have missed that looks legit to you all please post it or pm me please. Appreciate any help
Wait for the 17th, the OGs are supposed to restock on that date. If you strike out on the 17th, then I'd look into resale.

Alert went off for me. I saw all sizes available except size 7 I think, but wouldn't let me add any size to my cart. I was probably less than a minute late.
What page were you watching for the alert? Did they show up on new releases?

Alert on what page tho? They didnt even drop on any page but its own direct link.  I even asked a Barneys rep on what page would we have found them and she said "regrettably I can't give you that info" like tf??? She probably aint even know herself.  Like mwalker said, you only can really find the direct link by searching thru the back door.

So how many pairs are actually releasing on the 17th? So much information I don't even know anymore

What page were you watching for the alert? Did they show up on new releases?

Alert on what page tho? They didnt even drop on any page but its own direct link.  I even asked a Barneys rep on what page would we have found them and she said "regrettably I can't give you that info" like tf??? She probably aint even know herself.  Like mwalker said, you only can really find the direct link by searching thru the back door.
 I'm tempted to keep quiet about it now since it doesn't appear to be common knowledge. I promise it dropped on a page I was monitoring, and it wasn't its own direct link.

Last edited:
Edit* was looking at a pair on ebay for the "og" sellers feedback answered my questions

Last edited:
Apparently the OGs popped up on Caliroots, nothing would add to cart though 
mean.gif

People said the same thing about yeezys. More colorways just means the first few colorways going to be more sought after

Back
Top Bottom