Adidas NMD thread

I'm not about that camp life like you. I got sns ub and nice kicks nmd both in sf easily. Honestly didnt see the crowd for this coming. **** was unreal.
i wish it was that easy for those. I did 12 hours for the sns and two days for the nice kicks. :lol:

anyone that didnt cop at least 1 hand me down consolation left over pair today should probably find an easier hobby

Didn't that monochrome MESH pack drop today also? I'm seeing people pick them up in store and see some pics in the recent gallary. But I don't see them on any release site for today's drop. What's the word on them? Dropped today at select in stores or are they slated for April 9th like Foamposite said.
Yeah I also remember hearing about people copping those from Finishline. One dude definitely mentioned going to a Finishline and the manager showing him both of those pairs.

anyone that didnt cop at least 1 hand me down consolation left over pair today should probably find an easier hobby
roll.gif

I copped off Kith. reminded me of the old days. When they used to call me OG swift fingers. 

My standard sneaker size is an 11 and I wear an 11.5 in UB.  I picked up the circa knit NMD at 10.5 and they fit fine.  Even at 1 full size down, they still are not as tight as my UB, and side by side they are very close in size.  Mainly the UB has a pointier toe where the NMD is more roomy.  So unless you wear thick socks or really like a lot of extra toe room, you can size down .5 from TTS.

C
How do they fit compared to ultra boost? I'm glad I was able to get my normal size and a half size down. The guy posting the other day made it sound like you should go a full size down. His feet must be all kinds of deformed.

I don't own any roshes, how do they compare to 350 boost or UB's?

I dont own ultraboost yet but i tried on another boost forgot what kind that was also in the same size i think they fit the same, but its a personal opinion, for me they fit fine. Id still go tts when i buy ultra boost. They have the same length. The only thing that will matter is the material that will make them feel different

My UB I went with .5 up from TTS and they were super snug but broke in after a few wears to wear they are perfect fitting and snug if laced up. 350 boost are loos to begin with so I went .5 down and they are perfect and the material will stretch of course. These suede chukkas I have a feeling .5 should be good because I doubt it'll stretch very much but the look seems roomy to begin with. fingers crossed.

Anyone looking for white pk size 8, keep trying on ADC. After some clicking and refreshing I got through with an 8. Got email confirmation right after it was processed.

Last edited:
I woke up my roommate when my page monitor went off, slept on the floor next to my desktop and everything.

He proceeds to buy 2 white primeknits without fail or hesitation, while I sit through a million adidas errors. Only thing I ever got was a bank charge.

Called adidas and they told me no go on the order lol, funny.

Back
Top Bottom