Adidas NMD thread

Just got my onyx mesh NMDs. They're alright but underwhelming compared to my previous primeknits. Not nearly as comfy or good looking as my OGs and Key City. I'll see if I'm gonna return them or keep them.

Agreed.

Sounds like paypal is having an issue with the back-up account.  When everything is intact, it simply shows the completed transaction with whole or split funding from your balance and/or the back-up source.  

That's how it's been prior for me as well ... I spoke to PayPal they said I was only charged for one order and money was taken out my bank account once and not for both orders so I guess PayPal fronted the money and I have to replace it manually .. I'll keep a eye out in case PayPal tries to slick charge me again

nvm worked on mobile, pk should be here whenever UPS delivers, then im gonna go donate platelets so i can leave work early

The footlocker eu exclusives are mesh (not circa knit) correct?  So the retail for those was 120?

Anyone know if these are possibly restocking or ever releasing in US?

Anyone know what's releasing tomorrow, if anything?  I've seen reports white camo, olive camo, red camo, ... but no hard info.  Anyone have any good info?

I called the Aventura AO store yesterday and the person I spoke to said no NMD releases there this week, only a restock which happened over the weekend I believe...

Adidas would have tweeted something by now if something new were to drop tomorrow.

Nothings dropping

So does anyone know anyhting about shiekh? Apparently some people are getting their orders today.. i got a back order notification saying need to pull stock from a retail store to ship mine. I'm sure no retail store has these... should I just cancel?
I got the Back order email and they surprised me with an email saying they shipped the shoes the next day

The footlocker eu exclusives are mesh (not circa knit) correct?  So the retail for those was 120?

Anyone know if these are possibly restocking or ever releasing in US?

Yes, they are mesh. As to whether there will be a U.S. release, no word yet.

Yes, they are mesh. As to whether there will be a U.S. release, no word yet.
Thank you i thought so...but in some pics it almost looked like circa knit.....is it true they were limited to 1000 pairs with the special box?

The FTL April 9 Release Calendar is referring to the blk/white white/white Mesh NMDs

Yep, the quality on it is great.  I already have a pair in white and they are dope.. I like them better than the pk version

Back
Top Bottom