Adidas NMD thread

Nope. Monochrome mesh have a "circular mesh" different than the other mesh pairs that have released so far.

FTL exclusive has a knit similar to circa knit but not exactly the same.

They looked the same to me in pictures but now that I look closer I can see the difference. Repped

Last edited:

i thought they restocked the whites? i typed nmd in search and the whites popped up in the shoe page list....
Damn -- that totally went over my head 
sick.gif

Was there a shoprunner shipping selection? I was logged in but it defaulted to 4-7 days

i thought they restocked the whites? i typed nmd in search and the whites popped up in the shoe page list....
they were supposed to. white PKs said coming soon along with the blue mesh, red mesh, and grey/red mesh. but come 10am white PKs changed to sold out and the other three went live

Well it's official South Jersey trash...Deptford HOH gone too. Where yall live that yall spots still got em in store? Cuz i need to move there lol

are these mesh pairs moving like that? i thought they were a massive gr

Well it's official South Jersey trash...Deptford HOH gone too. Where yall live that yall spots still got em in store? Cuz i need to move there lol
NJ in general is trash. i live in monmouth county, freehold mall is garbage for adidas releases. and just releases in general, so many people there. i would assume its the same everywhere in NJ, even worse up my NYC

i live in SP but CH is my go to mall.. live 15 minutes from there.. i live right off WW bridge ... i copped with ease off adc . try and keep trying depending size..

Got the black on ADC, went back to get the grey, unable to...

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service...

Been saying this for 10 minutes now, it says low in stock now where it didn't earlier...

Back
Top Bottom