Adidas NMD thread

Finally got my pair. I didn't have to wait in line either. Just walked in and walked out.

Got the black on ADC, went back to get the grey, unable to...

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service...

Been saying this for 10 minutes now, it says low in stock now where it didn't earlier...
that means its sold out..

Champs, FNL, Villa and FL all had them at my mall, copped a 9.5

Had to go a whole size up from my PK's

NJ in general is trash. i live in monmouth county, freehold mall is garbage for adidas releases. and just releases in general, so many people there. i would assume its the same everywhere in NJ, even worse up my NYC
South Jersey the WORST. Nothing sits out here. Lines for everything, **** is so annoying

Finally got my pair. I didn't have to wait in line either. Just walked in and walked out.

See THIS the type of stuff im talkin bout. Where yall ppl at lol

white,black, and black  camo. Pretty easy checkout 
pimp.gif

NJ in general is trash. i live in monmouth county, freehold mall is garbage for adidas releases. and just releases in general, so many people there. i would assume its the same everywhere in NJ, even worse up my NYC
South Jersey the WORST. Nothing sits out here. Lines for everything, **** is so annoying

See THIS the type of stuff im talkin bout. Where yall ppl at lol

I'm in coral springs. I'm glad these kids only care about Js over here.

Back
Top Bottom