Adidas NMD thread

Picked up a pair of the mesh blacks, tried on a half size down like I got for the black/clear blue mesh last week, felt a little snugger so I went with TTS on these.

Yall really had trouble copping. Walked in at 11 to ftl and just grabbed 5 pairs. Easy cop an hour after opening. I'm in south fl also. Usually it's a mess.

inventory issues 
mean.gif

I came out of lurking to try to get a pair of whites, woke up on time and missed out on every site 
laugh.gif
 huge L

If anyone can find or has an extra 8.5 or 9 message me, I'm in Canada but have a US address, at this point I'll pay over retail

Last edited:
Ended up driving an hour to one of the two footsites getting the monochrome pack. Apparently the footlocker I was planning to go to opened an hour early with only 10 pairs... Ended up going to a champs 10 miles closer and they had roughly 20 pairs. That really isn't much for what we consider a wide release is it? Then again I'm in Connecticut..

Everyone has been saying go .5 down in the mesh but homie that said he tried them on this morning and they were tts got me overthinking...

Got a somewhat wide foot..

Wear a size 11.5 in most shoes unless they run big I.E. post-2011 Jordans)

Copped the size 11 in the black mesh from ADC... did I just mess up?

Youre gonna fit it, it will be a nice snug BUT your toes will show man, makes the shoe look funny especially if you got white.

DONT HAVE YOUR TOES POKINGG OUT THE MESH BY GOING DOWN A HALF SIZE.

I cant stress that enough. :lol:

Everyone has been saying go .5 down in the mesh but homie that said he tried them on this morning and they were tts got me overthinking...

Got a somewhat wide foot..

Wear a size 11.5 in most shoes unless they run big I.E. post-2011 Jordans)

Copped the size 11 in the black mesh from ADC... did I just mess up?
Half size down is PK and maybe CK depending on how you like the fit.  Mesh is TTS.  It gets confusing because some people are still using the term "mesh" to describe the circle knits, but those are sized more like the Primeknits.  Mesh definitely do not run big.

Back
Top Bottom