Adidas NMD thread

You can still get the adidas nmd r1 "circa knit" on the adidas website. Search S79158! Had trouble paying by PayPal so instead I signed in and entered my info and the transaction went through!

Last edited:
Requesting a legit check on these

http://ebay.to/1URFdve

Only thing I see is the different label on the box, but I'm guessing that's regional? Shoes are in Puerto Rico. Also in terms of sizing, I own a pair of the mesh and a pair of the circa knits in my true size 12 and they fit fine, the CK's being fairly roomy; Should I stick with my TTS for the PK's or go down half a size? Got a pretty wide foot...

Thanks!

SHOUT OUT TO THE DUDE WHO HELPED ME OUT.

View media item 1967219
I get to the mall at 830. The line at Champs is longer than HoH so I get in line at HoH. The guy behind me gets in line at HoH and his girl gets in line at Champs. Champs sold early and his girl got a size 11 but he needs a size 9. I ask him if I get a size 9 if he'll swap me and he says yeah. Turns out HoH got less pairs than Champs and they sold out when they got to me. :frown: The guy behind me ask if I still want the size 11 and I ask how much. He goes to consult with his girl and he says, 'Look, I'm not a reseller and I can tell you really want the shoes so just pay for my gas. How does $140 sound?' I'm like[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

My man, if you are on this site, THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND IF I COME ACROSS ANYTHING IN A SIZE 9 I'LL LET YOU KNOW. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I'm in Conshohocken, quick 10 minutes away
pimp.gif
Phoenixville, 5 min away from KOP 
nthat.gif

Did you go TTS? what size did you get and what size do you usually wear? thanks.
I'm a 9. I went TTS and they are a little roomy but I don't think I would size down to a 8.5 for me, personally. I could see people sizing down a half size though. 

Back
Top Bottom