Adidas NMD thread

Fit is good otherwise, just bothersome in the heel, be it mesh or knit. Haven't tried the PK. 
Have you had that issue after wearing them for a few days, or just after trying on? I felt that a little bit on my city socks but after 2 days of wearing them it went away.

Shipping Shipping Shipping... Sizing sizing sizing. And when someone posts a pic they get flamed. Lol. I guess i can go IG for NMD pics. But poor dude who got the heat for uncaging his white PKs. Its ugly af but as long as he likes it!

Shipping Shipping Shipping... Sizing sizing sizing. And when someone posts a pic they get flamed. Lol. I guess i can go IG for NMD pics. But poor dude who got the heat for uncaging his white PKs. Its ugly af but as long as he likes it!
yeah... i'm not too concerned with impressing males 

Olives dropping in US separately from April 9th global launch is music to my ears.                       
tumblr_mv2035acCP1rfxftro1_500.gif

Got my white PK NMDs in today and they are enormous! People were not kidding about going down a full size. I must've gotten confused because I went up .5 size for UBs, and people said to just get the PK NMDs .5 down from UB. Really should've been .5 down from normal. 

Got my white PK NMDs in today and they are enormous! People were not kidding about going down a full size. I must've gotten confused because I went up .5 size for UBs, and people said to just get the PK NMDs .5 down from UB. Really should've been .5 down from normal. 
IMO for PK and Circle Knit NMDs .5 down from TTS is best, for wide footers TTS should be fine. Haven't tried mesh pairs yet so can't comment there, and for UB I usually go TTS or .5 up

why no insole? The same foam thats touching the piss on the ground is the same foam thats touching my feet? thats some brokeboi ****

They have the  onyx, grey/back, red/black NMDs in sizes 11.5+  at the Originals store in SoHo NYC. Got a pair of the red earlier 

yet concerned enough to respond to every post addressing your monstrosities…… 
laugh.gif

no offense but the contradiction is humorous 
im concerned because im participating in the thread and addressing DIRECT comments to me? 

and even with the slick talk, like what you're doing now, i addressed most things in a mature, non aggressive manner  ---- until someone got real extra

i like how you say no offensive after being offensive.... thats some clown **** fam 

im concerned because im participating in the thread and addressing DIRECT comments to me? 

and even with the slick talk, like what you're doing now, i addressed most things in a mature, non aggressive manner  ---- until someone got real extra

i like how you say no offensive after being offensive.... thats some clown **** fam 
if you honestly think someone pointing out your contradicting behavior that you yourself are displaying is offensive….then idk man maybe this forum stuff isn't for you, fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom