Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

Do us regular folk (aka not doing bots) have a shot on the 9th at the PK camo pack? ADC US gets them right? Not like i have ever got through for a big release on there but i feel like i might have a shot :lol:

hey yall new to NT. can anyone tell me what time on saturday i should expect the monochrome pack to drop on adidas.ca? spoke to a CS rep and he said they will drop sat but didn't know what time. for that matter should i even bother trying to cop online or will bots grab em all?

hey yall new to NT. can anyone tell me what time on saturday i should expect the monochrome pack to drop on adidas.ca? spoke to a CS rep and he said they will drop sat but didn't know what time. for that matter should i even bother trying to cop online or will bots grab em all?
Adidas EU dropped them very early in the morning, if that helps.

I got you fam, gotta stay watching out for my fellow Canadians.

Also for anyone under the notion that ADC is easily botted, its not. There's probably a handful of people that can do it on a scale that really jeopardizes your chances of copping. Most of the time you wont be able to cop because you were too late to the party, not because of just  bots. Follow the right channels and you'll be able to cop manually.

As a quick heads up the Monochrome Mesh pack on Adidas.ca is in very limited quantities.

Last edited:
salute powerprof and ezyeezys, thanks for responses! i already got CIS on tweet notifications, just trying to figure out if i should get up early on sat. in-store options are pretty far from me but i might have to go that route if the online is really that limited

for my toronto people who want to cop in person, livestock has an in-store raffle for the triple white monochrome 

http://www.deadstock.ca/blogs/news/100863110-adidas-nmd-runner-white-raffle

and solestop will have the whole pack at their downtown markham spot 

As an FYI, anyone (stateside) making the trip to a Champs that is interested in the Tokyo Mesh NMD -

SKU: 0315900304XXX  (plug in your size for the last three characters.  Ex: US 9 = 090, US 9.5 = 095, etc.)

Style Code: S79162

Back
Top Bottom