Adidas NMD thread

Just got my first pair (mesh) and the inside of the heel tab is very rigid... disappointing, don't think I could wear these without socks or it would hurt too much

I'm in Canada so had to pay a premium to get these, plus they're my first pair of adidas kicks as well 
mean.gif

Going to have to put in some sort of cushioning or get rid of them
Someone said to tape it back overnight and it'll stay.

Someone said to tape it back overnight and it'll stay.
Sorry it's not the tab itself but the inside of the shoe on the back of my foot,

In other words the opposite side of the adidas logo on the back of the shoe

Hope it'll break in a little from wear...

Last edited:
Mesh NMD could rather really be "meh" NMD judging from the comments on their discomfort. I do feel they might require a breaking in period, maybe for wearers' foot to get used to new shoes etc
But I don't see how they will be significantly different comfort wise after say 24 hrs of wear.

I'm sorry but I'm very ignorant, but I love these shoes and am trying to desperately look for a pair locally.
What is this mesh version you guys speak off?

Which version would be the move comfortable pair for your heels?

Any info for a rook like me would be appreciated, I don't want my first pair to be uncomfortable

I'm sorry but I'm very ignorant, but I love these shoes and am trying to desperately look for a pair locally.

Any info for a rook like me would be appreciated, I don't want my first pair to be uncomfortable

There's the mesh and PK(primeknit) version. The PK is more comfortable hence higher priced.
But as many echoed here, the mesh nmd's price is a great entry level kicks for anyone.
From what I gathered, nmds are great for flat footed peeps and the comfort level is still very much subjective to respective individuals, even for PK version as mentioned few pages ago.

There's the mesh and PK(primeknit) version. The PK is more comfortable hence higher priced.
But as many echoed here, the mesh nmd's price is a great entry level kicks for anyone.
From what I gathered, nmds are great for flat footed peeps and the comfort level is still very much subjective to respective individuals, even for PK version as mentioned few pages ago.

REPPED.

Thanks man, truly appreciate the feedback.
I'll keep my eye out for both, tryna find a pair for under 180 with a decent color way.

i notice the camo coming out..
has a white back ..
THe one i got in footlocker a few weeks ago has red..
is it another version of the camo? 
(geometric camo)

Don't scare everyone like that haha. FTL has been restocking these a lot. Not too hard to get them at retail nowadays.

Edit: Just saw the face lol... Totally thought it was a PK restock or something.
ftl restocks u mean in store only huh

So after multiple wears...i think im good :lol: Picked up the white restock mesh and i think they are too tight in an 11. I have never worn an 11.5 in anything but these hurt my feet in my true to size. The comfort is just mediocre to me. In all honestly you pay for design i get that....but my roshe's are just as comfortable and i haven't paid over $80 for any pair I own.

Maybe i need to try a primeknit version or size up...but I don't really think these are worthy of the hype right now

REPPED.

Thanks man, truly appreciate the feedback.
I'll keep my eye out for both, tryna find a pair for under 180 with a decent color way.
In addition to the mesh and PK you've got the circular knits, which fall in the middle ($130 retail).  Soft knit fabric that's more comfortable than the mesh but not as sock looking as the PKs.  Got both colorways and haven't been tempted to buy another NMD since.  They pop up for sale at retail every now and then, or they can be had pretty cheap on the resale market.

Last edited:
Didn't realize until I got myself a pair of CKs that the FTL exclusive were the same also. Would be nice if they keep restocking so resale prices can go down a bit.

Didn't realize until I got myself a pair of CKs that the FTL exclusive were the same also. Would be nice if they keep restocking so resale prices can go down a bit.
I always forget about the FTLs being part of the CK lineup since they are seen so rarely.  I'm usually not a black shoe guy but I'd pick these up for sure if I could get them at retail.

I thought FTL exclusives had their own material/knit that was different from the other CK & mesh pairs...

The more I see the mesh pairs the more I dislike them. Maybe it's because I keep seeing people trying to resell these even though they are so abundant compared to PK version. Also they are charging 200 only to drop to about 140 after they see they dun goofed with these.

Back
Top Bottom