Adidas NMD thread

Own both

Wear both.

UBs def most comfortable/better locks your foot in

NMDs look cooler imo and still have the comfort

Variety lol
Agree with variety since the new gradient UB pattern is pretty trash on some CWs.

I think once they come out with the uncaged UB, I won't be thinking about NMDs much longer. I mean, I barely fancy this thread after the mesh white pair.

sold alll my PK and Chukka NMD

kept 1 pair of Tokyo Mesh NMD (they are awesome)

Will be going for the the Camo PK this weekend.... 

Agree with variety since the new gradient UB pattern is pretty trash on some CWs.

I think once they come out with the uncaged UB, I won't be thinking about NMDs much longer. I mean, I barely fancy this thread after the mesh white pair.
I have both but I don't really wear my NMDs aside from the City Socks which I love.

UB is more comfy and looks better to me so it has the NMD beat on all fronts.

Variety is the spice of life though! City Socks get worn once a week or so, really dope shoe.

I have both but I don't really wear my NMDs aside from the City Socks which I love.

UB is more comfy and looks better to me so it has the NMD beat on all fronts.

Variety is the spice of life though! City Socks get worn once a week or so, really dope shoe.
PK whites have only seen the light of day a few times. Been rocking CK clear blues for the sake of wearing them.

UBs on heavy rotation trumps anything out there right now.

Might check out the city sock if able to cop. NMD day pt 2 should move this thread and UB thread a few dozen of pages.

Just curious, how many in here are strictly NMDs wearers? Or do you fancy both NMD and UBs.

After owning both, I wouldn't see why people would still be hype off NMDs. At least in the mesh/circle knit/canvas variety. UBs holds the throne until further notice.

would love to hear feedback.
I have multiple pairs of each and wear them all along with plenty of other shoes  I like the way NMDs look as much as UBs if not more, and while the comfort is not the same, it's still better than many of my other sneakers.  Adidas is putting out enough good stuff that I don't want to confine myself to only UB or NMD for that matter.  

PK whites have only seen the light of day a few times. Been rocking CK clear blues for the sake of wearing them.

UBs on heavy rotation trumps anything out there right now.

Might check out the city sock if able to cop. NMD day pt 2 should move this thread and UB thread a few dozen of pages.
Yeah I actually see the blue CKs out more than any other NMD I think. All the employees at the AO store on Melrose got free pairs, when I went there the other day they were almost all wearing them and one of the employees told me they're actually not allowed to wear UBs to work since they're not originals.

I highly recommend the city sock if you can cop, gonna be a tough one though, hopefully they update #s tomorrow.

My rotation currently consists almost entirely of UBs, but the Y-3 ZG Knits get a good amount of wear too.

I have multiple pairs of each and wear them all along with plenty of other shoes  I like the way NMDs look as much as UBs if not more, and while the comfort is not the same, it's still better than many of my other sneakers.  Adidas is putting out enough good stuff that I don't want to confine myself to only UB or NMD for that matter.  
I've been an Adidas dude for a good decade so UBs to me is their or should be their Flagship shoe vs NMDs.

I hope Adidas puts a 3rd premium Boost in the mix to keep variety high. Not really a fan of the new gradient or the caged NMDs but the camo pack looks pretty sharp.

Yeah I actually see the blue CKs out more than any other NMD I think. All the employees at the AO store on Melrose got free pairs, when I went there the other day they were almost all wearing them and one of the employees told me they're actually not allowed to wear UBs to work since they're not originals.

I highly recommend the city sock if you can cop, gonna be a tough one though, hopefully they update #s tomorrow.

My rotation currently consists almost entirely of UBs, but the Y-3 ZG Knits get a good amount of wear too.
My rotation is all UBs since I still have to unDS a few pairs. Still haven't touched my Navys and even though I've had OG whites since last year, gonna unDS them this weekend.

I actually wear 2-3 UBs throughout the day just to justify all the damn $$$ i've been spending on these UBs.

My rotation is all UBs since I still have to unDS a few pairs. Still haven't touched my Navys and even though I've had OG whites since last year, gonna unDS them this weekend.

I actually wear 2-3 UBs throughout the day just to justify all the damn $$$ i've been spending on these UBs.
Sounds like you need to start mismatching you shoes bro, left foot olive right foot burgundy?

Sounds like you need to start mismatching you shoes bro, left foot olive right foot burgundy?
No 2 right creams on some days. 
glasses.gif

I own just one pair of UB's the 1.0 black, and they feel awesome , but there hasn't been a single other release, aside from the ultra limited ones, that I've digging it, differently the NMD's they've been covering a lot kind of flavors ..

I own just one pair of UB's the 1.0 black, and they feel awesome , but there hasn't been a single other release, aside from the ultra limited ones, that I've digging it, differently the NMD's they've been covering a lot kind of flavors ..
hmm glad to hear all this feedback.

Variety seems like the theme here. Hopefully they come out with more PK stuff in the future. Might sway me more to waste more of my money on shoes 
roll.gif

Got the tokyos and clear blues amongst other mesh pairs via restocks but yeah I'd love to finally get my first pair of PK NMD's lol. I struck out pretty bad on NMD Day 1... can't wait to do it again this Sat. 
laugh.gif

Got the tokyos and clear blues amongst other mesh pairs via restocks but yeah I'd love to finally get my first pair of PK NMD's lol. I struck out pretty bad on NMD Day 1... can't wait to do it again this Sat. :lol:
Got my mesh navy on day 1 but carting is always the problem lol
Can foresee a hype on Sat too

Dunno. I'm going first thing in the am if I strike out online. By then it's probably be too late anyway :frown:

I heard lots of people were lined up super early last time

Back
Top Bottom