Adidas NMD thread

Question: are there any fake City Socks out there? In the hunt for a pair. I see some on eBay for decent prices but, I check out goat, stockx and the prices are $380-$400. Thanks for any help.
It seems like most of the City Socks on eBay are fake. Always ask for tagged pics. If they're legit and want to sell, they'll give it to you. Tons of stolen pics and auction descriptions (side note: TAG YOUR OWN AUCTION/IG/NT PICS PEOPLE!). I'd also be very suspicious of any seller with multiples of one size.

City Socks are too clean fam, I mean pics do these no justice.
I'm definitely focusing on these, come Saturday. Flu Games are bound to restock anyway.

City Socks are TTS to be safe. My pair is .5 down and I like the snug fit but some people have found .5 to be too snug in the toebox as they have a much differently shaped toebox than other PK NMDs.
I went 0.5 size down for my City Socks and I still have to put insoles just make it snug. I don't like how it fits on the ankle area since it is a bit loose. The ankle part looks like bacon because it doesn't wrap around my ankle unlike the dooms and nova pks. Although, I do agree with you that the toebox is a little tight.

10 Socks

10 Nova PK

10 Tub Dooms

10.5 UB/TTS

Last edited:
Hi hmm,

I never own a pair of NMD or UB, I am wearing AM1 US 11, AM95 US 12, AF1 US11,

wonder for NMD PK ?

And NMD PK have prime knit or mesh yes? 

Does the fitting still same for these 2 materials?

Hi hmm,

I never own a pair of NMD or UB, I am wearing AM1 US 11, AM95 US 12, AF1 US11,

wonder for NMD PK ?

And NMD PK have prime knit or mesh yes? 

Does the fitting still same for these 2 materials?
Pk is primeknit and those fit big you should go -0.5 from your tts nike

Pk is primeknit and those fit big you should go -0.5 from your tts nike
Hi,

Thanks for the advise, just my feet is a lil wide so if a lot of cushioning then I might need US 12 i.e AM95 and AM90.

Then I wonder should I go for 10.5 US or 11.5 US.

You guys, at what time do you think will they release? Do you think they will be at midnight available? Like 00:01 or something like that, or more in the morning like 07:00. I wanted to buy these creepers from Puma today and they were already sold out at 10:00...

glad to see nt denim never dies 
smokin.gif

Eastbay release looks like its sold out already. I copped a size 14. Checkout was smooth because they had you wait in line to checkout after you carted. Learn something Adidas.

Last edited:
Try again. I just tried for a 15 because 14's are a little snug on me and I got them again 2 min ago. Pairs pop up randomly on eastbay sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom