Adidas NMD thread

i have an "order placed" and an "authorization" charge on paypal from adc. Did i get 2 pairs? I tried for 2

Also, here is my theory on what happens on these ADC releases.

1) They put the product live but do not release stock.

2) While there is no stock live, some people get through to the product page.

3) To prevent backdoors, any attempts to add item to cart throws a 403 forbidden error.

4) Because of the 403 error the Cart Button just spins forever.

If that was you, then you never got through anyway.

When they finally released stock, people started to get through and the ATC button worked properly. Between actual stock release time and sold out time, it is likely no one was getting the infinite spin circle.

Also, here is my theory on what happens on these ADC releases.

1) They put the product live but do not release stock.

2) While there is no stock live, some people get through to the product page.

3) To prevent backdoors, any attempts to add item to cart throws a 403 forbidden error.

4) Because of the 403 error the Cart Button just spins forever.

If that was you, then you never got through anyway.

When they finally released stock, people started to get through and the ATC button worked properly. Between actual stock release time and sold out time, it is likely no one was getting the infinite spin circle.
Nope, right when the product was live I was able to atc and checkout. 

when people keep saying "fix your site" ...what exactly do you expect to happen when you visit a website that has thousands of people hitting it over and over and over and over again at the same time 

just curious what this "fix" is you people speak of.... 

I've completely given up on all hyped Boosts (Yeezys, NMDs, UBs, UCUBs, etc.). From here on out, I'll just buy Prime Boosts and anything else that's PK/Boost that I don't have to waste hours of my life over (and save $50-75 at the same time). This is just nonsense now.

when people keep saying "fix your site" ...what exactly do you expect to happen when you visit a website that has thousands of people hitting it over and over and over and over again at the same time 

just curious what this "fix" is you people speak of.... 
It's simple: Raffle/Draw, like Nike has done. 

Cant believe people were saying backdoors arent gonna work when they clearly were. If you used a bot good luck, public bots didnt cook. And they are patched for good.

that will stop the complaining? 

serious question... i don't buy Nike so i'm never in those threads for releases on The Draw or whatever its called 
Nah, people will ALWAYS complain, lol. But at least with the Draw you enter within the 60 minute window, and then just sit back and wait for an email to tell you whether or not you got the shoes. You're not sitting there mashing "refresh" or watching a spinning wheel or getting error messages at checkout for 45-90 mins.

Draw doesn't help, my boy got like 30+ wings 12s
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom