Adidas NMD thread

so I've worn a pair of mesh nmds about 5 times and come to realize they have stretched out and now my foot slides forward making it uncomfortable to wear. i ended up returning a pair worried it would happen to those too. i usually wear a size 14 in shoes but i tried on the 13 before buying and they fit good now they fit like crap. but my roshes i wear like crazy and still feel good to this day i got size 13 and 14 in them but the 13's feel good. so now I'm just sticking to a size 14 in nmds if i can buy them or 13.5 should be good too but i know it will be kind of difficult.

i know everyone's foot is different but i thought this might help in your choice. i think after the next couple releases I'm done with this shoe because the quality is just not there for me to continue to buy at $120 and up.
If The 13 stretched out and is big wouldn't a 14 be worse?

We still have some of the new red mesh nmds, 10% off with code SS10 for you guys. Thanks for the love NikeTalk

Has anyone received their grey City Socks from Consortium yet? The tracking on mine says Passed Through Facility ISC Los Angeles but that was on the 7th. Already a week and they haven't shown up.

Has anyone received their grey City Socks from Consortium yet? The tracking on mine says Passed Through Facility ISC Los Angeles but that was on the 7th. Already a week and they haven't shown up.
Did you check your tracking # on USPS? When I got my whiteouts from Consortium the tracking # switched over to USPS once the package made it in country. Should give you an idea of where it is 

Last edited:

Did you check your tracking # on USPS? When I got my whiteouts from Consortium the tracking # switched over to USPS once the package made it in country. Should give you an idea of where it is 
Yeah that's exactly where I am tracking it.

Weird..a tubular x in size 8 is still too big for me but i wear a size 8.5 in nikes and size 8 in adidas. Like my Crazylight Boost 2.5 is size 8 and thats a nice fit where my EQT 93 in size 8 and its a snug and actually hurts my toe after ling walks then the tubukar x in the exact 8 is like 1.5 fingers wide loose..wtf adidas.

I
exactly...joints are still beautiful...you kids just follow the hype

I dislike the city socks and i definitely do not follow hype. I dislike ANY shoe that has a combination of a bootie with no laces and no seperate tongue. Too feminine looking IMO. Similar shoes that are hype that i think are ugly are UB Uncaged, Lebron Soldiers. You might as well wear a slip-on dress shoe/boot.

Weird..a tubular x in size 8 is still too big for me but i wear a size 8.5 in nikes and size 8 in adidas. Like my Crazylight Boost 2.5 is size 8 and thats a nice fit where my EQT 93 in size 8 and its a snug and actually hurts my toe after ling walks then the tubukar x in the exact 8 is like 1.5 fingers wide loose..wtf adidas.

You're in the wrong thread, but yes, Tubular X you're supposed to size down 0.5 to a full size down from your TTS. It's always been that way.

a blacked out CS like tanks pic would be fire 
smokin.gif

super ninja shoes 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom