Adidas NMD thread

jesus, checking this thread for the first time since the garbage pharrells. people are going full ****** and calling fedex 1 business day after they dropped?

man, this instant gratification generation is something else. get off the internet and forget about what you ordered.
only thing I can say is that maybe they live by themselves and dont want the package to just randomly get delivered and then stolen. But I dont think fedex is just leaving packages at door steps anymore.  Other than that its just obnoxious.

only thing I can say is that maybe they live by themselves and dont want the package to just randomly get delivered and then stolen. But I dont think fedex is just leaving packages at door steps anymore.  Other than that its just obnoxious.

my main point is these people gave adidas literally less than 1 actual working day to allow them to get some sort of information out about them.

man I'm just glad to have a package coming to my place today. better not be the xr1's I ordered on Saturday haha

god can we start a package status thread for everyone that feels the need to inform us of their shipping status? 

you can internalize some things, you don't have to vomit out every thought.

sorry.

Last edited:
my main point is these people gave adidas literally less than 1 actual working day to allow them to get some sort of information out about them.
I am pretty sure we were all talking about the Pharrell's from Thursday - so today would be the 4th business day. I understand your point.

Either way - one of my two pairs just showed up, no tracking, no charge (obviously I know that I will get charged) 

Mad I have to purchase so much from overseas. No emails after order confirmation and no updates other than processing. I guess I'm good since it hasn't been canceled. I just kind of need to know when they are coming due to my living situation

I am pretty sure we were all talking about the Pharrell's from Thursday - so today would be the 4th business day. I understand your point.

Either way - one of my two pairs just showed up, no tracking, no charge (obviously I know that I will get charged) 

you ordered thursday, that makes friday 1 and monday 2 business/working days. i apologize, i forgot they were a thursday not saturday release. regardless, nowhere near enough time was given. im bailing on this thread now though, yall have fun with your shipping updates

Last edited:

It hasn't even been 3 full business days to be fair, if you ordered before noon on Thursday that would be in a couple hours from this post. Maybe they would have more time to pack and apply tracking if half of this thread wasn't calling their customer service team with questions- plus its been going on since Friday ("my order says confirmed- waiting to packed, am I good"?)- and people were even asking that on Thursday. Adidas does need to step up their website and capabilities on these releases. But it doesn't help that a million people have 5 tabs open and are using 3 different devices, ATC services, bots, and even people outside of the zone destroying their site. Then follow that up with tons of questions about orders, shipping, and charges that have already been answered time and time again all over the internet.

Not to add to the tracking update.....

But I got my tracking update!!!

By the end of the day..

Thank ya lord hamercy..

Oh and there are some sizes back up on ADC for the Blue Tabs, 7,12, 12.5, 13, and 14 and 1 sz 14 on the Tech Earths

And 6,7,12,13,and 14 for the Blue johns

Last edited:
View media item 2187509
My pair from ADC arrived this morning. Caught the FedEx driver as I was leaving for work.

These are nice in person. Put them straight on and they feel good on feet. For reference, I wear 11.5 in UBs and I went with an 11 in these and they fit well. I think 10.5 would have been too tight.

So I JUST received shipping confirmation but my question is, Im having them shipped to New Jersey and for some reason they're still charging me tax. New Jersey has no sales tax on sneakers so obviously I shouldn't be charged for it. Also my paypal pending charge is different from my ADC pending charge and my order confirmation shows tax but wasn't added to the total. I find this very weird. I read earlier that others were having the same type of tax charges. Anyone knows if this will fix itself?

Last edited:
Got a call from Fedex that my two Pharrells are there waiting for me to pickup when I get home from work.  

AND just got a crazy good deal on someone simply wanting to unload Tangerines for slightly above retail in a size 13.  
nthat.gif

Today is looking up so far! 
happy.gif
  Congrats to all that got shipping confirmations!

Got a call from Fedex that my two Pharrells are there waiting for me to pickup when I get home from work.  

AND just got a crazy good deal on someone simply wanting to unload Tangerines for slightly above retail in a size 13.  
nthat.gif

Today is looking up so far! 
happy.gif
  Congrats to all that got shipping confirmations!
Good deal and nice find
nthat.gif
what pair did you have stolen from your doorstep (if you don't mind, curious after you posted that yesterday)?

Was anyone able to buy more than 1 Hu from ADC ?

Or it had to be different CCs & different address ?

IF was able able to cart/checkout etc...

Back
Top Bottom