Adidas NMD thread

So I live in China (hence the name) where a lot of online resellers get their hands on a lot of DS.
That also makes it really hard to pull the trigger on copping pairs from them because well.... China.

Came across this guy who has the olive PK camo pack in stock, one customer posted photos of his blue camos saying they're legit but I wanted some opinions from here since I smell some sketch.

What do you guys think?
Looks good so far, but need clear pictures of the boost. Also need pictures of these two side by side.

Whoever posted that deep link, that seems to work fine for me, but searching nmd and clicking it manually gives me the "we cannot process your request" page...

My girl sort of likes the Vapor Grey's, will they be hard to cop through FL?

These kinds of questions are uncalled for

U KNOW its gonna be hard to cop through 1 footsite and EVERYBODY knows and EVERYBODY wants the same ones

You've been in the game long enuff to know how to play by now

Be prepared, dont look for someone to say its gonna be easy cuz its not

Last edited:
These kinds of questions are uncalled for

U KNOW its gonna be hard to cop through 1 footsite and EVERYBODY knows and EVERYBODY wants the same ones

You've been in the game long enuff to know how to play by now

Be prepared, dont look for someone to say its gonna be easy cuz its not

Uncalled for? I don't own even one pair of NMD's, so I have no idea how these sell. My girl seen the tweet and asked if I would try. So hear I am, sorry.

just notice the sizing on the left
sick.gif
how accurate is that tho?
not sure if serious .....

Uncalled for? I don't own even one pair of NMD's, so I have no idea how these sell. My girl seen the tweet and asked if I would try. So hear I am, sorry.

That's not the point

Not trying to come at u tho

Just saying that Im sure you're aware of how the shoe game works on RD on a hyped release

Your join date says 2012 so you're not a newbie to any of this by no means

This isnt your 1st time at a RD rodeo no matter the shoe

You're not that naive

Last edited:
That's not the point

Not trying to come at u tho

Just saying that Im sure you're aware of how the shoe game works on RD on a hyped release

Your join date says 2012

This isnt your 1st time at a RD rodeo no matter the shoe

You're not that niev

Get off your high horse. I didnt realize this was such a hyped release.

for FTL link

go to releases 

then Find the BLACK pk nmd w/ japan writing

click on it

then once the page loads click on the FB pair at the bottom and it should load up

Back
Top Bottom