Adidas NMD thread

Long shot...for those who own the Bape NMD, how is sizing? Same sizing as PK? Thanks for any input
I would go TTS or 1/2 a size up for a bit more room, depending on how you like your shoes to fit. My bro is a sz. 11.5 in the regular mesh NMDs and his sz. 11.5 Bapes fit fine. My girl is a sz. 6.5 mesh NMDs and her sz. 7 Bapes fits just about the same.

did the 40% off thing end already? 
nerd.gif

Just got my pk R2 today, both tri color come in tomorrow. R2 fit is similar to R1 fit just as said above. I feel like if you go TTS you should also be fine

People sleeping on the R2, I own most of the R1 Primeknits and the R2 has pretty significant updates. The Primeknit is softer but wraps the foot better making it more comfortable and there is definitely more midfoot support. It feels like a better quality sneaker than the R1. I actually quite like this colorway as well.

New WM NMD, pretty funky (posted by ice*******fire)

View media item 2254388

I loved the look of these when they were first posted in those fashion show pics, but I hadn't noticed in those pics that they were trail shoes. These being trail shoes changes things for me from a must-cop to a pass.

While I guess you can justify the name "Urban Nomad", the phrase "City trail shoes" just sounds silly to me.

People sleeping on the R2, I own most of the R1 Primeknits and the R2 has pretty significant updates. The Primeknit is softer but wraps the foot better making it more comfortable and there is definitely more midfoot support. It feels like a better quality sneaker than the R1. I actually quite like this colorway as well.
I second to that. This R2 definitely fits and feel better than R1. Good thing I ordered half size up from my R1 sizing. You are on the point on the midfoot support. I have wide feet. Wearing R1 makes the shoes too "stretchy" to the side, but not so much with R2. I will definitely cop more R2 down the road.

How do you guys like your nmds to fit?
I got a pair of black r2 in 9.5.... tried it on for *****. It fit kinda fine , except I can feel the tip rubber part rubbing into my toe as I walk around.

hey guys, joined this forum just because of this thread. can't wait for my R2 to be delivered by today especially after looking at all the on foot pics!

I loved the look of these when they were first posted in those fashion show pics, but I hadn't noticed in those pics that they were trail shoes. These being trail shoes changes things for me from a must-cop to a pass.

While I guess you can justify the name "Urban Nomad", the phrase "City trail shoes" just sounds silly to me.

I don't get this. The shoe looks dope but because it says trail and has a different outer sole you don't want it?

Easier for me I suppose

Cringe every time getting an ADC order because of the big name, order number and style code on label. Tell the world. Thank goodness I never get packages left at home. These were full price at initial morning drop.

The black tricolor is just absolutely beautiful. As A & O mentioned, the pk pattern and color scheme make the shoes. Dare say even better than the Japan black or greys. Unless you have wide feet, 1/2 down from reg is still good. Bit more snug on this pk pattern.

As for the peach salmon, first time getting a women colorway to wear. The color on collar is way brighter than what I thought. Rest of pattern is very nice. Can see wearing this during spring/summer, pull out the Vineyard Vine/Southern Tide gear for full preppie look. Get your sensitive side on. Women size number is 1.0 above Mens size number. Snug because of pk pattern. Still went 1/2 down for length.

Both keepers.

Last edited:
I don't get this. The shoe looks dope but because it says trail and has a different outer sole you don't want it?

Easier for me I suppose

It's not that it says trail, it's the shoe having the trail bottom that doesn't work for me. Changes the silhouette of the shoe. It makes sense for the collab as it is White Mountaineering after all, just doesn't work for a guy like me who wears shoes around Manhattan.

Different strokes for different folks. If you like them more power to you.

Cringe every time getting an ADC order because of the big name, order number and style code on label. Tell the world. Thank goodness I never get packages left at home. These were full price at initial morning drop.

The black tricolor is just absolutely beautiful. As A & O mentioned, the pk pattern and color scheme make the shoes. Dare say even better than the Japan black or greys. Unless you have wide feet, 1/2 down from reg is still good. Bit more snug on this pk pattern.

As for the peach salmon, first time getting a women colorway to wear. The color on collar is way brighter than what I thought. Rest of pattern is very nice. Can see wearing this during spring/summer, pull out the Vineyard Vine/Southern Tide gear for full preppie look. Women size number is 1.0 above Mens size number. Snug because of pk pattern. Still went 1/2 down for length.

Both keepers.

Repped for the reviews and awesome to hear. Getting my trico pair tomorrow and excited to see them in person.

Props to you guys who can fit in these new salmon shoes as the colorway is straight fire.

"Black" Tircolor came in today as well. Definitely stronger blue and grey notes than I expected. Adds a lot more to the shoe IMO.

I will be interested to compare these with the "Grey"

Not sure photos do them justice.

View media item 2254554

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom