Adidas NMD thread

wow I admit I would never expect this hype for the tricos, so much talk here about them. They are indeed nice tho!

Anyone with packer NMD's can please help with sizing? I'm TTS 10 and go 9.5 for pk nmd. Tried on for a bit a pair of packers in 10.5 and they didn't seem as big as other NMD pk, seemed as I could pull of the 10.5. Is my initial impression indeed correct or they run as big as other pk nmd?

Just got my packers today and went half size down. They fit the same as other PKs

Oh, I guess my Villa order went through after all. 
nthat.gif
Mine too surprisingly. I got that OOS message during checkout. Hours later, I got order confirmation email. I checked the order status and it shows "picking".

For the womens primeknit nmd's, does anyone know that they also have to half size down like we do? Looking for a pair for the wifey. TIA

Code:
 Thank you for your recent Order *******.  Unfortunately, our verification systems have recommended we not process this order and it has been cancelled.  The services do not provide details on the reason for the recommendation.  If you wish to replace your order, please visit our website at www.champs.com.  When replacing your order, please ensure all your details including your billing information matches your bank and your phone number and email address are accurate.  If our systems are unable to verify the information, we will be unable to process the new order. Sincerely, Payment Verification Department 1.800.991.6828
Just received this from champs. Has anyone seen this before? 

Code:
 Thank you for your recent Order *******.  Unfortunately, our verification systems have recommended we not process this order and it has been cancelled.  The services do not provide details on the reason for the recommendation.  If you wish to replace your order, please visit our website at www.champs.com.  When replacing your order, please ensure all your details including your billing information matches your bank and your phone number and email address are accurate.  If our systems are unable to verify the information, we will be unable to process the new order. Sincerely, Payment Verification Department 1.800.991.6828
Just received this from champs. Has anyone seen this before? 
Yes, it's a common response from the footlocker companies. Did you use a prepaid gift card?

Yes, it's a common response from the footlocker companies. Did you use a prepaid gift card?
No but I used a Canadian CC and had them shipped to my American address. I didn't think it'd be a big deal though since they ship to Canada and I've done it before for Jordans without any issues. 

Back
Top Bottom