Adidas NMD thread

shoutouts to @bbkangg  with the chi city sports link, got my white tricos today for 170 shipped 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

My lush reds got a lot of bleed in the boost that could be solved with a blacked out midsole :nerd:

Last edited:
Picked the Offsprings for $210 shipped and the Winter Wools for $145 shipped. Both DS size 9.5.

Glad I listened to the advice of others on here and went down to PK sizing on the Offsprings despite not being PK. 

The Offsprings might be one my favorite NMDs regardless of material. The little details on that shoe make the difference....
smokin.gif

Picked the Offsprings for $210 shipped and the Winter Wools for $145 shipped. Both DS size 9.5.

Glad I listened to the advice of others on here and went down to PK sizing on the Offsprings despite not being PK. 

The Offsprings might be one my favorite NMDs regardless of material. The little details on that shoe make the difference....
smokin.gif
Wow, $145 shipped for the wools, where?  

The deal on Mercari I was mentioning last weekend where they had a 30% off coupon. I think it was just a special promotion for people who have had accounts with them for a while.

dam never heard of that app. downloading now. thanks

dam never heard of that app. downloading now. thanks

Be careful on there and do your homework...there's definitely deals to be had but there's also a lot of fakes on there. You just have to be educated and know what you're looking at to sort through it all.

Just got an email saying my orders were shipped!

Excited to have finally copped the shoe that I want!!! :wink:

Thanks for the links that lead me to this purchase!

Hi, I've recently bought a new pair of NMD R1 Winter Wool. But Realised that the blocks have nipples. I've read somewhere that the white OG PK White NMD does not have nipples on the blocks. Can anyone with NMDs help me verify if this is authentic or fake? Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

Link:  

Hi, I've recently bought a new pair of Winter Wool NMD, but Realised that top of the plug/block behind (not the plug with the adidas logo) have a few  nipples. I've read somewhere that the white OG PK White NMD does not have nipples on the blocks. So I asked my friend and he said his pair of Winter Wools have only one nipple on all back plugs. Can anyone with Winter Wool NMD help me verify if this is authentic or fake? Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you very much!

​I can't post any pictures as I'm new to the forum but do let me know if there is any way i can show u the pictures on imgur. 
Please do help me out thank you very much!

Last edited:
^looks good on my mobile here, but maybe closer and clearer pictures of the boost will help.

Haven't heard of any problem with the word fading on NMDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom