Adidas NMD thread

GoodHood shipped my white tricos and case anyone else ordered from them yesterday and is awaiting status.

Jd sport was my last chance to cop tricolor, maybe
laugh.gif
they come fast

Love seeing grails with natural wear & tear. Reminder that people actually wear them. 
They won't be considered grails much longer, it was annoying seeing them listed at so much in the first place. They're nice, but only $200 nice. Thankfully there's a wider release

was 9.99 shipping?? and they send you a tracking first?? thanks
Yea it was 9.99 shipping. DHL actually sent me the tracking number through text and the only email I got from JD was that the order has been dispatched. Be aware though I got charged with custom fees which was really pricey, would have probably shipped it to my border postal box to avoid it, but I rushed the shipping info.

Yea it was 9.99 shipping. DHL actually sent me the tracking number through text and the only email I got from JD was that the order has been dispatched. Be aware though I got charged with custom fees which was really pricey, would have probably shipped it to my border postal box to avoid it, but I rushed the shipping info.
thanks for the info first time with jd sport

They won't be considered grails much longer, it was annoying seeing them listed at so much in the first place. They're nice, but only $200 nice. Thankfully there's a wider release

Yeah resell is stupid on the OGs. We'll see how far these fall from grail status next week. Hoping for a W.

nothing about the OGs makes them worth over retall imo.

i disagree - they look good; understated and color combination is fire. 

i hear you. only thing im really seeing is a black pk nmd with red and blue bricks. no shortage on black pk nmds either.

Order from Journeys got cancelled a fee days ago.
But....i didnt get that "if you are a reseller" response non sense.
Still on the hunt for tri colors
Wht version

I agree with the no shortage on black pks, the OGs (technically not even the first NMDs released), are based off of these three shoes below. The historical aspect is pretty cool.

Original HS article: 

the history aspect of it is pretty cool. it's just not something that blows me away i guess haha. maybe seeing them in hand would be different :tongue:

lol at the hate on the OG's

the NMD OG PK are by FARRR the best looking NMD ever made /end story

people that hate dont have them

Back
Top Bottom