Adidas NMD thread

So were the EU drops a mistake then? With the late shipping date and no random drop for the US thus far...

Anyone order OG from Office not get any emails after confirmation email? I know some have got dispatch or misprice or cancellation emails but I havent received jack since the confirmation email.

Is no news good news or is this an L

B
I ordered around 3:20 PST yesterday on Office. I got the confirmation email shortly after but nothing since (cancellation, dispatch or anything). I guess no news is good news... but not holding my breath
Same boat for me, probably getting cancelled since the US wasn't supposed to order either way

Question - those with pk nmd's. Do you wear yours with long socks?
I've tried the nmds on with ankle socks and the knit around the pull tab + the tab itself, sometimes rubs against my ankle and is uncomfortable

Last edited:
Anyone order OG from Office not get any emails after confirmation email? I know some have got dispatch or misprice or cancellation emails but I havent received jack since the confirmation email.

Is no news good news or is this an L
my 2nd order never got any updates after the confirmation email.. but my first one got dispatched 

I tried searching back a few pages but could not find the answer. Is the OG NMD just a pure re-stock? No style / material changes?

Man urban outfitters screwed up my order! Was supposed to get white 10, got 10.5. Also got black 9.5 instead of 10. Wtf!!! Anyone out there have a 10 white trico they wanna trade. So mad

I tried searching back a few pages but could not find the answer. Is the OG NMD just a pure re-stock? No style / material changes?
I tried them on today.  They seem to fit smaller this time around.  They actually feel more narrow.  On the first release, they felt wider.  On this release, they feel more narrow.  My foot doesn't sit completely on the footbed like previous release.  Someone else I know tried them on as well and found that they fit different.

Question - those with pk nmd's. Do you wear yours with long socks?
I've tried the nmds on with ankle socks and the knit around the pull tab + the tab itself, sometimes rubs against my ankle and is uncomfortable
I wear ankle/no show socks and don't have this issue.

Which model number?  Quite a few coming out with 3M.

Took me a second to know which he was referring to as well. I think he was talking about BB2884, which is a reflective mesh NMD slated to be part of the glitch pack coming out. IG username "letsboost" has a pic of it.

Back
Top Bottom