Adidas NMD thread

Office came through, and also early delivery on the NMD OG's! Kinda crazy, I checked out on the app during the craziness when they dropped on the 6th and got the confirmation e-mail and everything. I randomly opened the app on the 13th and saw I had a pair in my cart and figured i'd try to check out. Sure enough it went through and I got confirmation. The pair I bought on the 13th got here already while I am still waiting on the first pair. Very pleasant surprise!

Big thanks to whoever posted to use their app to check out!
indifferent.gif
damn, good deal for you though

Local seller from Facebook group is willing to do 280

Showed me emails from adidas but says they didn't come with receipt, should I be worried?
I see FB groups like NMD Talk World Wide going for ~$250. I guess it would be tough since you can get them right now for $280. Looks like the Europe market is selling these for cheaper though.

Local seller from Facebook group is willing to do 280

Showed me emails from adidas but says they didn't come with receipt, should I be worried?
No, adidas does not provide traditional receipts with online purchases anymore

Last edited:
Man those OGs are sitting on resellers wardrobes 

maybe if the ones that were actually able to cop didnt get 5 each from ADC, resell would be a little stronger :lol:. people panicking hard to get that $1000 back.

Ended up with 3 different sizes ranging from 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 and I can say I can technically fit all three sizes.. i'm usually a TTS 9 for UBs and 8.5 for V2s and the size that fits the best is an 8 (without insole).

If you want that comfortable feeling i'd go with TTS and stick an UB insole in there, that's what I did for the PK Tricolors 8.5 and they feel amazing. Hopefully that gives whomever still unsure about sizing an idea. My feet are also pretty narrow

Back
Top Bottom