Adidas NMD thread

NKSF actually received and started selling them last night apparently. But yeah, really lowkey drop.
Thanks for the update man. NiceKicks really has no shame. They are infamous for backdooring. Even LA locals seen them backdooring during live raffles and I'm not sure if the LA store has been open for a year yet. No locals had any chance of copping unless they were homies with employees or heard by word of mouth from others who copped. Even if you live in Haight, there is no real reason to visit NiceKicks and ask them about upcoming releases. They'll straight face lie to you unless you know them personally. 

Absolutely hate them as a company. I want to act like I should be surprised but I'm really not. They are owned by Shoe Palace, which is another company I am not particularly fond of. BAIT SF is NiceKicks twin sister too. Only one boutique I respect in SF and I'm neutral towards Undefeated.

Last edited:
So chances are Nice Kicks LA backdoored? Damn looks like I'm just going to have to pay resell. HBX raffle I think is my final hope and I never win from them.

Not much of a fanfare for the WM trails? Anyone know of any other place online where the release of the red trails are still available?

Damn, got to Renarts and there's an entire ******* van full of people sleeping out here. 20+ ppl in line already so if anyone's thinking of coming, don't even bother.

Last edited:
One of the black TriCos I destriped came out perfect. The other doesn't have residue but the PK is noticeably lighter where the stripes used to be. Did multiple treatments of acitone and crep cleaner with the soft brush but still present. Not sure what else to do.

Last edited:
aaaaand the cancelation email from Size? arrived :lol:

ridiculous that it took almost a week :x

Size? and Offspring are the two most insecure shops you can buy from in the EU - just notorious for cancellations even a week after: 5 of 8 orders from offspring and 3 of 6 orders from size? were cancelled the last two years!
However size? shipped me 2 pairs of yeezy 750 grey gum - weird shop, they seem to be pretty unorganized. When I order from them I always try to order a backup pair somewhere else ... you just never know!!
DSM London is one of the best: even with the most limited releases I never ever got a cancellation.

@UmpaHimself

Maybe use a UV light to check for whether there's any glue residue there.

But most probably, it is the primeknit at that area that has faded and became permanently lighter. I suggest you don't scrub anymore.

Last edited:
Long time lurker in this thread first time poster.

Copped 3 ogs from Asos, just thru 3 boxes in a bag and shipped it so 1 box got serious damage, luckily it was the pair that was my size :smile:

Back
Top Bottom