Adidas NMD thread

Been trying to cop the black tri-colors for the last 3 weeks in 9 or 9.5 and it's impossible. Restocks app/adidas alerts via twitter are always too late. How do people get these shoes without paying $80 over retail?
Welcome to NT. They are not going for $80 over retail. Check apps like Goat and StockX. They have them for below that. I just checked goat and a 9.5 is only $235 shipped. 

You have to be constantly monitoring the web to catch a restock and the chances of them being in your size is probably not good.

*EDIT* That SVD deal for about $210 is not bad.

Last edited:
Whoa I really appreciate all the advice. I've never ordered from overseas. So if I'm shipping to the states I'm essentially paying 180 euros plus 15 euros in shipping? And some foreign transaction fees from my bank which I think are about 3%? Is there extra charges?

Pretty decent stock numbers for the PK R1 Gums. 14000+pairs in white and 9000+ in black.

Meanwhile in Canada....*tumbleweed*

Pretty decent stock numbers for the PK R1 Gums. 14000+pairs in white and 9000+ in black.

Meanwhile in Canada....*tumbleweed*

Sounds promising. Larger numbers than even the Tricolors I believe. Definitely in for Whites and Blacks. Might sell my PK Black Monochromes if the Black Gums are nice enough in hand.

On a side note, you don't have any fam or connections you can ship to in the states? Adidas.ca is just pitiful.

Last edited:
So that "Gucci" SNS is not part of the SNS x SS collab, hope chances will only go up with that :smile: 

Thanks. But I've read the french beige fit longer than normal pk nmd's. Can anybody else enlighten me whether to .5 size down or 1 size down in the french beige?

French and all PK NMDs fit pretty much the same with minute differences.. 1/2 size down UB is correct.

If TTS, you might wanna use some insoles

Back
Top Bottom