Adidas NMD thread

Those are a decent option for those who struck out on the White Camo PKs, but being that I have them, I'm gonna pass on the new striped version. Not really feeling the addition of the stripes and the strip across the toebox on them.

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea on when that Military Camp Pink Stripe Japan PK NMD is releasing? Also, curious why Adidas still hasn't released a R1 PK Burgundy/Maroon NMD yet. Basically a PK NMD version of the Burgundy 1.0 UB.

View media item 2420969

Last edited:
Anyone have an idea on when that Military Camp Pink Stripe Japan PK NMD is releasing? Also, curious why Adidas still hasn't released a R1 PK Burgundy/Maroon NMD yet. Basically a PK NMD version of the Burgundy 1.0 UB.
According to the FB group that I follow, they should be releasing in November. Also, I agree. A burgundy/maroon PK R1 nmd like this one (fake) for instance would've been nice.

View media item 2420663Finishline at Del Amo mall

Those are nice. Missed the release of the french beige, but those joint will do well too

View media item 2420898 since I stuck out on the Yeezy's today, I just wore my white gum bottoms and cried a little since the damn Captch f'd me over twice!

Not be able to cop yeezy is not the end of the world fam.
Naaa I know man, **** was just frustrating.

View media item 2421995
Finally blacked out the boost on my severely yellowing cb1.0s using dark knight method. For future reference, how do I attach photos with the spoiler alert option instead of embedding the image directly on the post?

Last edited:
i ordered a blck gum cs 1 in a half sz down. figured they would fit good like a pk nmd r1. did i make a mistake lol, these are my first cs1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom