Adidas NMD thread

alright i get what u mean(agree to disagree lol) , but they still shouldn't have changed the release date. they coulda opened the slot today and still released them tomorrow.
Yeah I think we're on the same side. Both of us want the best chances (we both entered the first time it opened) Just disagree on what's fair

I think the reason that they moved the release back is because they have to weed through the new registrations (not exactly sure what that entails)

[OLD PERSON RANT]

back in my day.... 

info was passed from person to person ..... or you waited on that new Eastbay mag to show up at the crib

you youngstas theses days.... boy I tell you 
roll.gif

alright i get what u mean(agree to disagree lol) , but they still shouldn't have changed the release date. they coulda opened the slot today and still released them tomorrow.
Yea, ******* stupid they delayed it to next wednesday. I kinda took free tomorrow for this release. Now you will see they will drop at wednesday when im at work >_>

Are people seriously complaining about 4 hours not being enough time to enter the raffle? 
Seriously. If people who wanted the shoes really wanted them, they would have had tons of outlets and networks informing them of when the link was up. Takes less than a minute to sign up.

Last edited:
The only thing that upsets me about the moved date is now people who grab pairs instore will also try online

Is anyone surprised that SNS is a complete **** show in their most high profile release ever?  
laugh.gif

My two cents on the debate earlier:

Did SNS mess up giving only a random 4 hour window with no warning?  Absolutely.

Did they need to rectify that situation somehow so that their release wasn't seen by the world as a poorly-run debacle where no one had a shot to get their shoes?  Absolutely.

Was completely opening registration again and giving a new date and time the right way to go about it?  NOPE.

The entire point of the 4 hour window was to limit the gigantic amount of people going at this broken piece of garbage website so it would actually be able for a normal human being to buy their shoes on their site for once.  Now, it's back to being a huge amount of folks and there is extra time for people to find creative ways to sign up multiple times. 

If I were them, I would have gone the Solomon route and cut the inventory in half. Do your regularly scheduled drop with people who signed up the first time.  Then do a separate later release for anyone who wasn't able to register the first time and restrict it to existing members.  It keeps everyone happy because everyone got a fair shot AND it lessens the weight on their site so it can handle the people on it at a given time.

But hey, that's just me.  I guess this is what to expect from a company who had the brainpower to name their company "Sneakers N Stuff"?

You summed it up better than I could

Exactly my thoughts

I had the thought that they could split the stock percentage based

But I'm not sure how they could figure out that percentage

Maybe 25% of the stock goes to the 1 hour signups because of it being 25% of the time? Not sure but there is a lot better ways to handle it than they did

Man, **** SNS for re-opening the raffle because a bunch of people missed out and are crying about it. A lot of retailers drop **** unexpectedly. Do they cancel all the orders and then re-announce it so everyone has a chance? No. It's better when companies drop **** unannounced because then those who really want the shoe will find out about it and cop them. Now they've attracted all this attention and there will thousands more signing up.

Man, **** SNS for re-opening the raffle because a bunch of people missed out and are crying about it. A lot of retailers drop **** unexpectedly. Do they cancel all the orders and then re-announce it so everyone has a chance? No. It's better when companies drop **** unannounced because then those who really want the shoe will find out about it and cop them. Now they've attracted all this attention and there will thousands more signing up.
Oh yeah life is so unfair , you need some tissues? Tell me more 

^ Yea it is SNS a bunch of ******* caved to some social media babies lmao

Need tougher skin to sell hyped sneakers

Last edited:

^ Yea it is SNS a bunch of ******* caved to some social media babies lmao

Need tougher skin to sell hyped sneakers
Or you have to cater to your customers since they are a business after all

I'm waiting for them to just cancel the online release all together because of all the s*** people are giving them on IG

People gotta relax, sneakers ain't that serious

Last edited:
That's messed up that they're reopening the registration. If you missed out the first time, that's your fault and no one else's. 4 hours is more than enough time to check out.

Anyone complaining about the way they handled the first raffle need to suck it up and pay resale 

Not they're fault you weren't informed. How else would you like them to inform you?

They posted it on their IG the day before or of

Y'all some cry babies for real 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom