Adidas NMD thread

i would buy these in a heartbeat if i ever find at least a womens 11.5, but it seems very unlikely 
frown.gif

i also really wanted to buy the polka dot city sock 2 but the biggest i found was always half size too small ^^

Last edited:
Shocked at SNS's drop methodology yet again lmao

Thought I'd pay resale but now kinda want to pass on them altogether

**** reppin that sketchy emo store

Lowball on Klekt and you'll get a deal eventually 

Last edited:
It's an easy enough solution to stop stuff like that in concept

- Hire more than one security guard (I know they said they hired two and only one showed up)

- Hand out wristbands so buddies can't just show up 25 minutes before the release and bully their way to the front of the line

- Have a security camera like Haven did and watch who butted in line and toss them to the curb

The issue is the store doesn't want to put in the time and money to implement these measures and I understand because you would think people would be decent human being and not bully their way into a line to make an extra $150 
mean.gif
 But it happens

Last edited:
Laughed too hard at headline: "Hipster Trainer Shop".

But still wondering how much left online.

so many people copped multiple pairs in berlin ^^

so yeah nice job SNS....and those people will try online now. 

BUT with some people spending lots of money for multiple sets, they cant afford to hold them for very long. 

so if we all sit it out, prices will go down fast. i had offers today starting at 380€ per pair in the morning, and now some guys would even do 280€.
kids be kids 

As much as I can't stand SNS, I pretty much need the "Vapour Steel/Collegiate Orange" ones, as that's essentially a fancypants way of saying the colors in my screen name.

If the Miami Dolphins can ever stop tripping over their own feet and somehow make it to the Super Bowl, I'll need to wear these. For my own nostalgia's sake, these remind me of the Dolphins Zubaz pants that people with mullets wore in the 80s and 90s:

View media item 2433735

not my picture, but there are even more like these....all berlin ^^

seems there was not one person at the store who copped under 6 pairs....ok to be fair i've seen one guy with only 4 
laugh.gif

As much as I can't stand SNS, I pretty much need the "Vapour Steel/Collegiate Orange" ones, as that's essentially a fancypants way of saying the colors in my screen name.

If the Miami Dolphins can ever stop tripping over their own feet and somehow make it to the Super Bowl, I'll need to wear these. For my own nostalgia's sake, these remind me of the Dolphins Zubaz pants that people with mullets wore in the 80s and 90s:

View media item 2433735

Still have my Birds pants & hat lol I didnt have a mullet when I wore mine but I did have a sweet moobs/muffintop combo [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom