Adidas NMD thread

Wow thats crazzy. They still makin money they just greedy af. Atleast you got one pair
nerd.gif
I just want a pair. Im willing to pay up to 350 (im part of the #retailonly gang but these are an exception) but these ppl out here like 550 is the lowest -___-
if you're talking dollars, i guess 350 will be impossible. you cant even find a local deal for that price in euros anymore. 

considering the high prices for shipping to the US, you might be really lucky if you find a deal for 450USD all in. 

but you would have to find a euro guy to buy from, i think US-resellers will hype up the price even more. 

if you're talking dollars, i guess 350 will be impossible. you cant even find a local deal for that price in euros anymore. 
considering the high prices for shipping to the US, you might be really lucky if you find a deal for 450USD all in. 
but you would have to find a euro guy to buy from, i think US-resellers will hype up the price even more. 

yea it seems that way -___- i guess i wasnt meant to have these.... yea US prices are outrageous right now. maybe theyll get cheaper as time goes by :nerd: (hopefully) lol

My little Story

I am a collectionner of adidas NMD or Ultra Boost  IG francky_sneakers

I live in France and we have a website where people sell sneakers and others object.

Before yesterday i see a NMD Pharell Human Race The Black "Species" to 200 euros.

I tell me "it's a fake". I talk to the man pics of shoes and the barcode on box. I receive pics and 
nerd.gif
 it's no fake.

I call a friend who live in the city of seller and he tell me "yes i can take shoes"

Yesterday the appointment is ok with the seller. And the guy had bought the nmd the day of release but 8 month after he decide to sell the nmd ds never worn.

I am a lucky man and tomorrow i have my nmd for 200 euros / 190 $ 

i add pics tomorrow.

When i see the price of resell i tell me ouah what chance i have

Thanks and good luck "Wait Wait Wait if you have no shoes the day of release.

That price sounds way too good to be true man. Fakes of the Human Race NMDs have gotten REALLY good. There is really only one way to tell the good fakes form the real pairs how, and that's the "adidas" logo and trefoil on the heel of the right shoe and even with that, the differences are very subtle.

Last edited:

That price sounds way too good to be true man. Fakes of the Human Race NMDs have gotten REALLY good. There is really only one way to tell the good fakes form the real pairs how, and that's the "adidas" logo and trefoil on the heel of the right shoe and even with that, the differences are very subtle.
Do you have pics for me please and i talk to my friend who have my shoes.

Thanks

Saw this on twitter, I'd take it with a grain of salt though
This is true..I just received tracking from SNS for my gucci pair @ 1am today. very surprised they shipped since I checked out a minute after they posted sold out on IG.

Anyone go tts on these ; or should do  the basic rule of half size down
i went a full size down. 

14 to a 13

i got a linen in 13.5 thinking it would be good but it fitted big like my 13 tricolors (size14)! so now im sitting on them because its to expensive to ship back. but the weird thing is my 2017 og's are 13.5 and fit perfect.

Anyone know or heard if these powder light blue Hu NMD's are ever going to be released? Pharrell was seen wearing these "Espece Humaine" NMD's last year. Or are we gonna be getting the ones with the NMD Trail sole first

https://hypebeast.com/2016/9/pharrell-blue-hu-nmd-silhouette

https://sneakernews.com/2016/09/08/pharrell-shows-yeezy-season-4-light-blue-adidas-nmd-human-race/

View media item 2451230
According to rumors the next HuNMD is the trail pair and then these regular NMD's View media item 2451235
But these two drops don't take into account the maroon pair and the blue pair you posted

According to rumors the next HuNMD is the trail pair and then these regular NMD's

But these two drops don't take into account the maroon pair and the blue pair you posted
Damn, I'm really hoping for more pastel colorways for the Hu NMD's. But the khaki and charcoal colors seem pretty interesting too. Would be nice if the Charcoal has a heathered patten

Core white and triple white seem lazy and look exactly the same lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom