Adidas NMD thread

Whoever said the United Arrows dropping yesterday on ADC was a glitch must've been right. My order, and three of my homies orders, all got cancelled. SMH

Uhhhh I’m pretty sure they’re different but I could be wrong. I’ve had all four in hand. From what I remember, Oreo and Multi’s are more of a stretchy PK, whereas the other two are kind of like a Mesh PK. Feel is a bit different.

Like I said, I’m just going off memory from when they dropped so someone chime in if I’m wrong.

I have the oreo and pale, primeknit is different

IMG_7218.JPG
IMG_7219.JPG
does anyone know if the knit on the oreo and multi HR trails is the same as on the the sun glow and tan color ways?
On closer inspection the knit is different on the multi's and sun glow. The multi's weave looks more layered, feels softer and has a bit more stretch to it. The actual material could be slightly different too.

Last edited:
Yeah the multi's are fire. Was wearing them today and they definitely turn a lot of heads. Still not sold on the sun glow so haven't un-ds'd them yet.

they're still all primeknit material. Just weaved different, (multis and oreos because they have that random color knit)

Also, is everyone copping in the PK sizing of .5 down or going TTS on these? Can't find any answers on here or the reddit

no shipping whatsoever from Jaizai. Whoever ordering from this weekend WW release will probably get the shoes before AMM. :frown:

no shipping whatsoever from Jaizai. Whoever ordering from this weekend WW release will probably get the shoes before AMM. :frown:

Yeah. Or probably shipped at the same time as the ww release this weekend. Got a feeling it will be an easy cop for the NMDs.

Back
Top Bottom