Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I want this jacket Big Sean has on
pimp.gif
but I can't find it
frown.gif
Anybody got any info?
nerd.gif

I saw that jacket on a site for like $500 on sale i think? can't remember the site though :/

I picked up the White insticts, VERY comfortable. VERY dope.

tumblr_m0kysjUXDk1qmbr1go1_500.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet... but Adi Originals will be releasing a TIGHT new offering featuring their Foam like Material called Armor...

One of my boys from Nike went over there and hes putting in work....

Jeremy Scott goes a bit too far sometimes in my personal opinion but how can you not respect this guy? in terms of just venturing out, trying new things, creativity, etc.

This is NT so naturally, there will be a bias but I've always respected Adidas Originals. It's a pleasure to see things like the Bape x Adidas superstars (from last year) or the JS instinct Hi.. variety towards your collection // fashion arsenal.

Edit: FYI, the shoe listed above is the Adidas x Kinetics Superstar 80's
more info: http://www.freshnessmag.c...s-originals-animal-pack/

Originally Posted by th3kid

I saw that jacket on a site for like $500 on sale i think? can't remember the site though :/

I picked up the White insticts, VERY comfortable. VERY dope.

tumblr_m0kysjUXDk1qmbr1go1_500.jpg
%#!* THAT!!!!!!
alien.gif

Damn would people actually rock those gorilla or those with the tail?

I'm trying to find the Jeremy Scott denim wings for my niece anybody know any sites?

Is this one legit? http://www.soledoutsneaker.com/ they seem to have her size
JS_shoes_originals_sub_header1.jpg

When do the ones in the middle drop?

The denim wings have dropped. PM and ill show u the light for retail. and the best shot at the camo wings is ebay

Any info on these? I can't find them anywhere -only one site on the entire internet has them for sale (YCMC) but they don't ship outside of the US.

Adidas SR1 Classic...
IMG_8584-e1325770505366.jpg

anyone know where I can find the american flag wings for under 250? saw them at the adidas store last week and passed, went back yesterday and it was gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

anyone know where I can find the american flag wings for under 250? saw them at the adidas store last week and passed, went back yesterday and it was gone
frown.gif
Full size run http://www.ubiqlife.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=8294 

I need to find Bones, Leopards and Collage 2NE1 Wings in an 8-8.5 for a decent price (something <200 for the Bones, <250 for Leopards, and <275 for the Wings). If anyone knows a site, I'd greatly appreciate the info.

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

frown.gif
Full size run http://www.ubiqlife.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=8294 

I need to find Bones, Leopards and Collage 2NE1 Wings in an 8-8.5 for a decent price (something <200 for the Bones, <250 for Leopards, and <275 for the Wings). If anyone knows a site, I'd greatly appreciate the info.

I need to know this also. Anyone?

follow up on an earlier post.. wht/bla Instinct are mine. Decided to get .5 bigger than standard based on some recommendations and voila.

Gonna shoot for the american flag wings next or maybe the leopards. Can't seem to find the wings in size 12 for retail yet.

man all I want are the bones and GITD wings size 8 or 8.5 is that to much to ask

Blaze idk how lenient you'd be about that size you're looking for, but if you check that link I posted above it has an 11.5 and 12.5. 12 Seems to be the only size sold on Ubiq. Haha

yeah! i had checked before posting. It's crazy but I'll keep an eye out.

any/all help from you guys has been appreciated. If you guys are searching for something specific, post it. I'll keep an eye out for it either online or in the city.

In Houston Galleria Adidas store I saw a few styles for sale. I remember the Leopards the yellow/black and white/black with the huge tongues and the Gorillas. Also some JS clothing

Back
Top Bottom