Adidas ORIGINALS updates

run-dmc-adidas-originals-my-adidas-25th-anniversary-superstar-80s-1-620x413.jpg

run-dmc-adidas-originals-my-adidas-25th-anniversary-superstar-80s-2-620x413.jpg

run-dmc-adidas-originals-my-adidas-25th-anniversary-superstar-80s-3-620x413.jpg

run-dmc-adidas-originals-my-adidas-25th-anniversary-superstar-80s-4-620x413.jpg

run-dmc-adidas-originals-my-adidas-25th-anniversary-superstar-80s-5-620x413.jpg

To commemorate 25 years since Run DMC released their hit, �My adidas�, from the group�s 1986 album�Raising Hell, adidas Originals presents this limited edition of the iconic Superstar 80s shoe. Featuring special gold �dookie chain� lace locks, three sets of laces and a collectible box, the shoes will see an official release at select stores starting November 11, 2011.Photography: Hypebeast

HB

Does anyone know when and where the Superstars Elcerrito posted above will be released?

^^^Original Adidas flagships will. Anybody know what stores in LA besides the Adidas store will be getting them?

^^^^

Yeah it did, I had a size 8 and was checking out then they vanished so I had to settle for one smaller. They also posted the link early, I got on 3 minutes before 11 and it was already up

I was able to snag 10.5's online... Now I feel a little better after not getting the DB IV's... but not that much better!
For everyone who still wants them I hear ADIDAS is releasing them online tomorrow, call to find out when!

Got a pair from Adidas store in Georgetown, DC. They hit me for $210.00... What is Retail? $149.99?

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Got a pair from Adidas store in Georgetown, DC. They hit me for $210.00... What is Retail? $149.99?
yeah, surprisingly resale price aren't even that high.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

yeah, surprisingly resale price aren't even that high.
Eh, I've seen certain pairs eclipse the 300 mark....but I really dno why because there are cheaper BINs

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

online retail on adidas.com was 150. thats messed up adidas stores charged 210.

The Adidas Originals Philly store was charging $198.60... I grabbed them & the T shirt for $200 shipped!

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Did they sell out everywhere??

at this point, I wouldn't see why not especially since there's only 1,986 pairs and resale value is actually existent, though it is quite low for being semi limited/ significance of the shoe itself. The attention just isn't on shell toes anymore.....

I love Run DMC and I've been loving my shell toes since highschool. What I don't love is reseller prices.

Originally Posted by Chato

I love Run DMC and I've been loving my shell toes since highschool. What I don't love is reseller prices.

What size have you been looking for?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Chato

What size have you been looking for?
9.5us size, but I'm out in Korea. Was hoping to have them sent home as a christmas present for me from me when I came home on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom