Adidas ORIGINALS updates

how do shell toes usually fit? i haven't bought a pair since like middle school.... almost 10 years ago

Originally Posted by DNeou20

how do shell toes usually fit? i haven't bought a pair since like middle school.... almost 10 years ago
I wear an 8 in jordans and nikes and got these in a 7.5 and they're pretty big on me

Need help locating JS Wings... I even went to Flightclub which i hate but they dont even have any of the Original white/blk wings or 2.0's. any online stores?

i didn't think there was a need to start a new thread just for this question. how many different colorways of the mutombos were there? because up until today i had only known of the black/white and white/black pairs, and today gary warnett posted this old pic from the source with a pair i have never seen. was there an entire team bank set?

Just saw these in the new Eastbay
adi-helium_digital_fl_banners_619x362_001.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I wear an 8 in jordans and nikes and got these in a 7.5 and they're pretty big on me

Does anyone else have any info on the sizing?  Should/could a person actually go a full size down on these?

anybody know when the jeremy scott wings 2.0 stars and stripes is gonna release and the places they release at??

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Does anyone else have any info on the sizing?  Should/could a person actually go a full size down on these?
Maybe if you're feet are narrow. I find the same size in dunks and various older Nikes to be roomier than the shelltoe equivalent size.

Can someone help me I'm a size 8 and I have been looking EVERYWHERE on the web for a pair of wings(any pair 2.0 included) and all I keep finding is fake sites can some please help me!!!!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I'm a 10.5 in regular Nikes/Jordans and 10.5 in the shelltoes fits me perfectly. They do run narrow though, so you may wanna try on a pair in the store.

Just ordered my first pair of JS X Adidas the instincts trying to diversify the collection. Sneakerhead has both the white and the yellow listed as well as the gorillas.

going to cop the white/black instincts first.. black/yellow too if I can get rid of a Jordan.

edit: both are up on shopadidas.com now. Also, some of the earlier released stuff comes and goes in a handful of sizes.. specifically denim wings, wings 2.0 (white/blue/red) and the Leopards. Can't believe the track jackets are $200.. lol.

Got the white instincts . Been waiting on those joints. I know a us site with the denim wings and USA wing 2.0s in most sizes
If people need help.

Can't wait for my instincts tho. Was refreshing the site all night since I couldn't find anywhere else
With a 12.5 or 13 in the white colorway. Was worried for a second

I've always loved the wings 2.0, but I don't know if I can pull the trigger for 220. What do people think about the gorillas? Something about them just seems off to me.

Back
Top Bottom