Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yeah -- I'll pass on the cheetahs (just not my style), but the other two look like they could be sick.

Dude bragging on twitter that he copped 4 pairs of multis b/c there was no limit on Eastbay. SMH... I hate some people...

Backordered for almost 3 months.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I think I'm officially done with the Multis now.  **** is comical at this point, to be honest.   

Backordered for almost 3 months.  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I think I'm officially done with the Multis now.  **** is comical at this point, to be honest.   
From Eastbay responding to my question re: backorders:

"Back-order dates are subject to change and shipments could get canceled. We do receive most of the shipments we expect."

That doesn't sound too promising...

From Eastbay responding to my question re: backorders:

"Back-order dates are subject to change and shipments could get canceled. We do receive most of the shipments we expect."

That doesn't sound too promising...

Shipments usually come in 2 weeks, then ship out

I have a back-ordered date of 7/11 as well on my size 9.5. Let's keep each other updated on when Eastbay ships out the Multis, hopefully it's sooner than 3 months.

Yeah Adidas needs to start the push here in the states...thie photpack is ridiculous. Haha

At this point this isn't even creating Hype anymore with the Flux's just frustration. And while I believe the Flux's are dope most of the pars seem to be chilling on ebay :rolleyes. Hopefully I can grab that camo pair if they ever hit stateside.

Back
Top Bottom