Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Well eastbay just gave me a courtesy call and asked if I wanted to cancel my order since it's on backorder.. I was like nope I'll wait

Well eastbay just gave me a courtesy call and asked if I wanted to cancel my order since it's on backorder.. I was like nope I'll wait
Called me too. When they said who it was I was like "Oh man, what now?" and the dude started laughing. I asked just how much farther back they were backordered and he told me it's still July but they wanted to make sure we were all aware of the delay. Good on 'em for calling, tho. That's surprisingly legit customer service.

Hawaiian ZX 500s up on Oneness (also a black based colorway).

DSC04311_1024x1024.JPG

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-zx-501

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-zx-500

Last edited:
Hawaiian ZX 500s up on Oneness (also a black based colorway).
Love the black ones.

Scored the EQT Support OG greens from OS Life for $60 today. Tried on once. Dude was clearing out a ton of random stuff on twitter all afternoon. Can't believe I got 'em for more than half off.

i've just received my zx flux 'ocean/waves' in the mail. i went a half a size down, and it's still fits loose. the shoes make my feet look big 

i've just received my zx flux 'ocean/waves' in the mail. i went a half a size down, and it's still fits loose. the shoes make my feet look big 
The Flux's are definitely poofy on feet. Although the Weave Flux's are more flush. I think it's just the nylon material on the prints that make it appear and feel bigger on feet. I prefer the EQT's sleek look a lot more. That latest City Pack is awesome. A flavor for everyone. My NYC black ones just came in today and I'm more then content with them. Will be picking up the cardinal red ones soon too. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not sure how some of you are going a half size down and having them fit big.

Maybe time to reconsider what shoe size you actually wear :lol:

The Flux's are definitely poofy on feet. Although the Weave Flux's are more flush. I think it's just the nylon material on the prints that make it appear and feel bigger on feet. I prefer the EQT's sleek look a lot more. That latest City Pack is awesome. A flavor for everyone. My NYC black ones just came in today and I'm more then content with them. Will be picking up the cardinal red ones soon too. :nthat:  

That's what is it, they're very poofy. The red EQTs look great!

Not sure how some of you are going a half size down and having them fit big.

Maybe time to reconsider what shoe size you actually wear :lol:

Compared to Nike runners, Adidas are wider. I didn't know..hah

Broke out my New Media Flux's for the first time yesterday, haven't taken them off. Now i DEFINITELY need a pair of the oceans. 

Definitely go a half-size down, I'm a true 9 and my New Medias are in a 9 and there's a good amount of extra space in the shoe. I'm a little upset because my prisms are a 9.5 because that's the last size they had, but at least I got a pair. 

I actually returned my oceans as they were a half size down. They fit but I like my toe to breathe a little. It really depends on your foot. Everyone is different. I do wish I could find a pair of Multi and Oceans at retail.

does anyone know if the Adidas consortium zx flux's that dropped a while back released in half sizes? I've been searching for a size 9 on ebay for THEE longest time now and have not come across any

I think some (but not all) Consortium releases only come in US 1/2 sizes.  Can anyone else confirm that?
They didn't come in whole sizes. I recommend getting a 8.5

When the Fluxes release in the 90's they only came in half sizes, cause the sock like mesh was suppose to mold to your feet

Welp since the hopes for getting the photo pack are now dashed...and they won't do a wider restock.....and the eastbay restock came while i was at work and didn't have the oceans to begin with.... guess I'll gladly take the sunset/palm trees/blue sky nike roshe runs as constellation. Thanks Adidas for making me take my money elsewhere. You did this to yourselves. And I had such high hopes for Adidas 2014. 

Maybe I should try for those Hawaiian ZX 500s as constellation for not getting the photo pack, seeing as I've abandoned all hope on another proper restock on the eastbay restock level. 

Florals and cheetahs are dope. I want both of them. I need to see all those up close though cause that all black pair on the left and the yellow pair in the middle look really interesting.

And these prints are killing he Roshe prints

Got my multis in today from the UK. Bought a UK 12 assuming that would be a US 13 (that's what I've gotten in Nikes at least) but it's a US 12.5. Lame.

My college room mate moved to london. Got him to grab me the grey cheetah's for the HOH over there. He is back in june so i will have them around then. Will post picks when i get them.

I want the cheetah's with the pink stripes next.

Got my multis in today from the UK. Bought a UK 12 assuming that would be a US 13 (that's what I've gotten in Nikes at least) but it's a US 12.5. Lame.
My dude, Adidas US size is 1/2 size larger than the UK size. Nike US size is one size larger than UK size.

I forget the NT'er who suggested it, but whoever you are who advised me to size down on the Torsion Integrals, thank you!

I ordered two sizes from END, just in case. The smaller size fits a lot better.

Welp since the hopes for getting the photo pack are now dashed...and they won't do a wider restock.....and the eastbay restock came while i was at work and didn't have the oceans to begin with.... guess I'll gladly take the sunset/palm trees/blue sky nike roshe runs as constellation. Thanks Adidas for making me take my money elsewhere. You did this to yourselves. And I had such high hopes for Adidas 2014. 

Maybe I should try for those Hawaiian ZX 500s as constellation for not getting the photo pack, seeing as I've abandoned all hope on another proper restock on the eastbay restock level. 

...or primeknit 2.0 - they're still up on sneakersnstuff! :smile:

I heard, from a pretty reliable source, that most of the Photo Print pack and the Prism/Multicolor will not restock until sometime in mid to late August.  At that time, there "may be a limited restock".  Anyone else hearing any restock info.?

Back
Top Bottom