Adidas ORIGINALS updates

New media/city scape/whatever the hell you wanna call them, size 11.5 sitting at flagship Adidas Soho. If someone wants me to swing them the oop let me know asap.

Good looks!^

Also I hope they don't over mass produce the shoe like the roshe run, would hate seeing them EVERYWHERE!

Wow....I had no idea they even had a restock. Looks like im in the same boat as most of y'all. Hope to get these someday.

Backordered for almost 3 months.  :lol:  :smh:

I think I'm officially done with the Multis now.  **** is comical at this point, to be honest.   

This :lol:

With the leopards and the camo's and the fade pack and all the other flux's that we could possible see....by july i won't care at all about the multi's.

^damn, FL had them up too? sneaky....

I went to Adidas before work today and snagged that last 11.5 for a fellow out here on NT, had some fun snapping a shot before they go out 
roll.gif

Yeah I knew about FL. I always check FL, eastbay, and Footaction since FL owns them all - they usually have the stock on all sites most of the time

^damn, FL had them up too? sneaky....

I went to Adidas before work today and snagged that last 11.5 for a fellow out here on NT, had some fun snapping a shot before they go out 
roll.gif
Dang man, I have literally called EVERY single Shoe store around me and Half the workers dont even know what Flux's are.......Even the Adidas outlet closest to me didnt have any flux's. Me = Sad. 

BTW Nice pic. I like the look of the photo print ones in person better than online. 

Damn missed out on the 12.5/13 

IPEB4445 for 15% off if anyone can get theirs added to card
I have a 12.5 on the way if you can get  a 12, I need a swap.

Did anyone catch that Footlocker had em too?......Sold out now...

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...color/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Sorry if was already posted..
From my understanding, finishline, footaction, eastbay, and footlocker are all connected to the same inventory. That's why when one of those sites sells out of something during a hype release, they all say sold out at the same time.

Last edited:
So uhh... after some miscommunication, it looks like I have an 11.5 Cityscape/New Media/Whatever up for grabs. Willing to help a fellow NT'er out here if we can make a quick transaction, otherwise I might just return them.

I'm really loving the eqt support '93 right now. Just picked up my third pair, the zx flux are getting all the hype but don't sleep on these!

They are really comfortable for me, I have a wide foot as well. The materials are decent not amazing though. The consortium pairs however have great materials.

In January my hopes for adidas was sky high. That all came crashing down with the zx fluxs. At this rate its truly worse than nike how they are handling these shoes.

does anyone know if the Adidas consortium zx flux's that dropped a while back released in half sizes? I've been searching for a size 9 on ebay for THEE longest time now and have not come across any

does anyone know if the Adidas consortium zx flux's that dropped a while back released in half sizes? I've been searching for a size 9 on ebay for THEE longest time now and have not come across any
I think some (but not all) Consortium releases only come in US 1/2 sizes.  Can anyone else confirm that?

Back
Top Bottom