Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I heard, from a pretty reliable source, that most of the Photo Print pack and the Prism/Multicolor will not restock until sometime in mid to late August.  At that time, there "may be a limited restock".  Anyone else hearing any restock info.?
I asked one of the boutique shops I order from online, and they said they're not scheduled to get the photo print pack until the fall. I think it'll continue to be like it has been through the end of the year -- a few pairds drop here, some more drop there. Never a full release, just enough to frustrate the people still chasing them. 

...or primeknit 2.0 - they're still up on sneakersnstuff!
smile.gif
No idea why Adidas isn't dropping these in the States. So stupid...It's another case of their Euro bias 

I'm usually on the other side of this fence BUT...

If anyone knows where I can buy the white/green Stan Smith in size 4.5, I would appreciate it greatly.

Nothing to do with Euro bias, it's because of the flyknit vs primeknit legal battle that they can't sell these in the US.
Ahhhhh. Great point.

I thought they won that case? I thought I remember the primeknit 1 came out here. I guess that also explains why the adidas primeknit soccer cleats only dropped in Europe as well.

Nothing to do with Euro bias, it's because of the flyknit vs primeknit legal battle that they can't sell these in the US.
Ahhhhh. Great point.

I thought they won that case? I thought I remember the primeknit 1 came out here. I guess that also explains why the adidas primeknit soccer cleats only dropped in Europe as well.

adidas.com has some primeknit shirts up for sale... I wonder what the specifics of the lawsuit are such that they could sell a shirt in the USA with the same manufacturing technique, but not shoes.

for anybody considering ordering a pair - they're super nice in person. the stripes are painted on - I don't think that is very obvious in the pics. the toes & heel areas have some type of laminate coating which you can see in the pics.

Last edited:

Wore my New Medias out in the rain today, wanted to see just how they'd hold up.

Gotta say, they're doing real well. My feet are dry and the rain isn't crazy right now but its definitely coming down somewhat heavy.
Looking real good!  Clean as **** with those black joggers.  The 'New Medias' my favorite of the recent releases.  Definitely the 'sleeper' of the bunch.

Did anyone else order the post digital zx flux thru Champs a few weeks ago? They were supposed to ship late last week, but I haven't heard anything from them about their status. Thinking I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if they have any idea what's up.

Mine shipped yesterday I think.
 Originally Posted by SNKRFollower  

Did anyone else order the post digital zx flux thru Champs a few weeks ago? They were supposed to ship late last week, but I haven't heard anything from them about their status. Thinking I'll give them a call tomorrow to see if they have any idea what's up.

Last edited:
anybody have any experience with sneakersnstuff online releases?

Im gonna go for that pack they are releasing 

anybody have any experience with sneakersnstuff online releases?

Im gonna go for that pack they are releasing
SNS is awesome.  They ship FEDEX, and I am on the East coast and I usually get stuff from them within 3-4 days.  They don't double box, but they use a cardboard wrap on the shoe boxes, and then cover that with a poly mailer bag.  I have ordered from them many times, and I've been hit with customs tax only once or twice, when I ordered more than one pair at the same time.

Trying to get an accurate answer about adidas releases has to be the most frustrating thing with adidas.com.

I've been trying to get solid info on the APS release and so far have received four different answers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom