Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Bruh, we've been saying for a WHILE now (over 3-4 months) that you have to size one FULL SIZE DOWN (IE two half sizes) from your NIKE TTS.

Adidas is adidas. You should already know to size down half a size for any and all adidas. The giveaway is ON their tags. Read an adidas tag. 

For Example: and adidas tagged sz 9 US 8.5 UK.

A NIKE Tag reads 9 US 8 UK. 

AKA the sz 9 US adidas is BIGGER Than the sized 9 US nike. This is common knowledge.

Yaw blaming bait, when they BLATANTLY tell you (not to mention many NTers on here) to size down half from what you would normally get in ADIDAS.

So, for EXAMPLE, i'm an 8 in everything nike (for the most part). I know ALREADY to cop 7.5 in adidas to begin with. Bait tells me to size down. So i copped a 7 US. Same with Kith, and both packers collabs (micro pacer and blue/gold) .

Reading this thread for about 15-20 pages (not just the last 2-3) is vital to help anyone with sizing.
quote for truth 

yea its true. my sz.13 in the pusha ts are big on me, shows in the toe box when I wear em

Crap picture, but I just came home to these. They are pretty nice. But everyone who said go a full size down is right. I ordered a half size down per baits instructions, and there is still quite a bit of room in my toe box. Heel liners will do the trick, but I wish I went a full size down. The red laces also take them to another level. Whew!

Last edited:
Looks like my baits will be heading back if they run that big. Only went down .5 size. Idk why all these companies can't get this sizing consistent. I get material causes some variation but it shouldn't be whole sizes.
yup its a shame, im thinking about cancelling my order with them today because of this. Idiots stated 1/2 size down on the order page but everyone is saying full size or even more. Terrible 

:lol: I'm pretty sure the page said it was a suggestion or recommendation anyway, which is all anyone can really give on the subject.

It should be clear that everyone's feet and sizing preferences isn't the same so unless you're sending the exact dimensions of your feet, all sizing suggestions are just general guidelines more than gospel

Last edited:
Any news on the all white/cream guidance that's at size uk coming to us? Spoke to their cust service and they said they don't subtract vat for us purchases anymore.

Eqt mono in the flesh for anyone interested in like the white more than the black and have to say the black would have been instacop if they had just used the one material as is I'll wait for a better price

Thank you to everyone that said go down 1 size from nike on the baits, they are perfect.

man, prices on these king push's have skyrocketed. hoping they do a random restock...if ever.

They must be inline if size has them I'd seen them in a catalogue but thought they were March 2015 but size have dropped them early spring they should begin popping up next month sometime
Thanks, that gives me something to look forward to! I missed the boat on the Pusha T's and these are a much friendlier alternative on the wallet then what resellers are charging. 

Could anyone help me with the sizing on concepts Stan smiths? I'm normally a 9.5 in pretty much everything and was wondering if I could fit into a 9 or if they would be too tight.

Back
Top Bottom