Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Lol scroll back a few pages and quote me .. Sorry no one listens Bait is the wurrrrsssst with collabs

Anyone get the fox red top ten hi's? Is the color true to the pictures?
My list of adidas keeps growing...

Xenos
Fox reds
Tubular mocs

Also I unds'd my sl Mocs today...very comfortable. Imo everyone needs a pair

What time do new releases go-live on adidas.com? Liking the ZX Fluxes.

If they do the same thing they did for the very first ZX Flux drop (Photo Print pack last April - Prism, Ocean, City), expect to stay up all night for a handful of pairs to drop on Adidas.com sometime around 3:45am ET.

I stayed up til 1:30 that night, went to bed, woke up at like 5:30am and checked the site for the hell of it and they'd already sold out. Was so mad I couldn't even get back to sleep. I laid in to some poor sap on the Adidas.com web chat, asking what they were thinking. Dude was lost, only said "they were a limited release." Took me like three months to finally get the Prisms off an Eastbay drop. Now they're everywhere.

Good luck to all on the Xenos, but I'm coming at this drop like Wolverine. *Snikt*

They're actually more reddish in hue than these pictures display. Really dig em, worn em today in the rain and it was perfect. Friend who isn't really into sneakers loved em, couldn't stop asking about em.
(I don't wear em untied like that tho)

Last edited:
aw yeah - patience pays off! the sl loop just got a gen release in darn close to the promo sl 72 colorway. the only thing missing is the yellow sole. looks great & only $75 - and they'll probably still hit the outlets, which is just plain wrong.

http://www.adidas.com/us/sl-loop-runner-shoes/C77020.html

for reference/comparison - the original promo pair of sl loop in 72 colorway can be seen here:
http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/06/18/adidas-sl-loop-runner-sl-72-limited-edition/

For my fellow runners: I was at the adidas outlet to pick up some new running shoes this weekend - some colors energy boost, rocket boost, and prime boost $100 each right now or 2 for $150, but they have some coupons at the register for $20 off purchases over $100 - so two new pairs of running shoes for ~$135 after tax. Can't beat that.

I liked the feel of the prime boost more than rocket boost, but the rubber outsole seemed way softer on the rocket boost & I was concerned about durability... I already run through soles with the quickness. If the rocket boost holds up well, I'll try the prime boost out. Also - how do you guys like that harder rubber over the toes on the prime boost? I wasn't sure if that would cause problems with toenails or blisters. If anybody has experience running in prime boost on roads/sidewalks, then please let me know. Thanks.

Lucky some of you guys got decent bait x adidas collabs.  I didn't fare so well... :/.

Part of my side heel looks like it chipped and they filled it in with sharpie like someone else said. Numerous jagged edges of where the fabric wasn't made a clean cut.

Weird marring or ink spills.

I'm so dissapointed - I was really looking forward to this collab. 

Last edited:
Bait are really bad on doing collabs

That sharpie outsole was the worst tho, if i were you i will return em than stuck with a pair like that.
Hopefully bait can solve the problem for u bud

If mine end up looking like that theyre heading back. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, but never showed. Disappointing because the shoe is a great colorway, even my wife approved

Bait is going to lose my entire trust if mine end up looking like that too, they are arriving today so we will see. I was already mad at them for only recommending going down a half size instead of a a full.....got my return shipping box ready to go 

Dudes mad at bait like they're the ones assembling the shoe in the back of the store or head up the adidas QC team.

Doubt they have much say over QC after the product comes in. 

Get mad at the 9 year old assembling your kicks somewhere in the 3rd world. 

Bait is going to lose my entire trust if mine end up looking like that too, they are arriving today so we will see. I was already mad at them for only recommending going down a half size instead of a a full.....got my return shipping box ready to go 

lol still mad at the sizing thing? I get it if you don't like the quality, but enough about the sizing. Like B Fresco said a few pages back, no one made you order the incorrect size. While I do have to go one size down on these, my friend ordered a half size down and he said it was fine for him. So, as usual with sizing, YMMV.

It is a shame on the quality though ...

Dudes mad at bait like they're the ones assembling the shoe in the back of the store or head up the adidas QC team.

This, also I have picked up loads of nikes with suspect quality. The whole sizing issue, I guess it's just down to the fact that everything is so hyped/limited that we can't even go to stores to try shoes on. Everyone's foot is different, what works for me in one model of shoe might not work for someone else. Buying online is a lottery.

+1

Back
Top Bottom