Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Could anyone help me with the sizing on concepts Stan smiths? I'm normally a 9.5 in pretty much everything and was wondering if I could fit into a 9 or if they would be too tight.
i normally wear 11.5 in most adidas...except the new eqt retros, primeknit stan smith and flux weave, which i got in 11.

and my cncpts stan smith are a snug but perfect 11, so i would say yes in my opinion you can fit into the 9!

they're awesome by the way ^^

I typically wear 10.5 in Nike and 10 in Stan Smiths, Superstars, Gazelles. Is this consistent with everyone's experience? Hope this helps.

man, prices on these king push's have skyrocketed. hoping they do a random restock...if ever.
I copped my size 13 last week for $360. That price went up from $315 in two weeks. I hope for a restock also; I would like to double up.

i normally wear 11.5 in most adidas...except the new eqt retros, primeknit stan smith and flux weave, which i got in 11.
and my cncpts stan smith are a snug but perfect 11, so i would say yes in my opinion you can fit into the 9!
they're awesome by the way ^^
Repped! Thanks man! I for some reason passed on them originally but they've caught my attention again and I'm gonna grab them.i appreciate the help!

Do ZX Flux's fit more like Tubular's, where it's best to Go Down a Half-Size? OR are they more of a regular snug Adidas fit?

Seriously interested in those Xeno Flux.
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Do ZX Flux's fit more like Tubular's, where it's best to Go Down a Half-Size? OR are they more of a regular snug Adidas fit?

Seriously interested in those Xeno Flux.
nthat.gif

I go the same size in fluxes as I do in Tubulars (.5 size down). The fluxes might be a tad roomier but I definitely suggest getting the same size. Luckily, the fluxes are available at any FL,FNL, or champs so if you have time I'd suggest you just try a pair on in the store.

and yea.... those xeno's will be had 
nthat.gif

After further observation, the quality on my Bait EQTs is a bit Suspect.

Looks like they painted these soles by hand with a sharpie 
mean.gif

After further observation, the quality on my Bait EQTs is a bit Suspect.

Looks like they painted these soles by hand with a sharpie :smh:

Sadly I can say the same for my pair. The quality of the eqts seems as if they were done last minute. Quite dissapointed but honestly I can't say i'm too surprised given baits recent collab mishaps.

In terms of sizing I can see why most say that it's one size bigger. In general the shoe looks bigger and bulkier compared to my other eqts with the main difference being width (probably why there's so much room in the upper).

All in all just dissapointed with the sneaker and at this point might even have to return them. Definitely not worth it, especially for the 160+tax/shipping price tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom