Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I havent seen any pix of these that did them justice. These are FLAMES in person .... I actually only got them to see the Xeno in person because I struck out on the Fluxes like most of us.. this was def a nice consolation prize . 

Very glad I ordered them!

Enjoy

this one had me like  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
good look on the tubular mocs!

i went ahead and ordered em....free shipping until midnight.

bought the xeno superstars too

gotta take em back

I need a full size down
i went tts for my normal adidas size.. i could have gone another .5 down... these are 10.5's.. close enough and they dont look like clown shoes lol 

they won't stay on my foot, I bought em half down from my Nike size and still too big

the next size down may be too small

May have to return em, hopefully they fit

oh ya.. way too big then.. a full size wont work..

good luck man.. I think these are all gonezo

Been screaming size down on here for months...

Yaw really need to head about 20 pages back and just invest a lil quality time in some good ole fashioned reading....

I bought em last night, sure they still have whatever sizes they got in

I did size down, they still didn't fit

it's mainly due to the tongue, it doesn't form to the top of your foot like lying a school binder on your foot

it lays flat on top, they don't look big on foot at all but the heel slippage is extreme

the next size down might be too narrow, I'll see in the next couple hours

I wear a 10.5 in nike and I bought a 10 in these like the rest of my adidas but need a 9.5

Last edited:

Been screaming size down on here for months...

Yaw really need to head about 20 pages back and just invest a lil quality time in some good ole fashioned reading....
i bought them TTS in my Adidas size, (im 10.5 in flux, tubular and 93 eqt's)  the SS's run even bigger.. like converse lol 

Jessica S.:

Hi, I'm Jessica! How can I help you fulfill your adidas needs today?

Visitor:

Can you help me with when B24441 will drop or help me find a pair

Jessica S.:

Unfortunately, we don't have a release time or date for the adidas site and it's sold out through Foot Locker. I can only suggest checking our site periodically for it

Visitor:

was there a reason for the delay?

Visitor:

any chance I could find a 9.5 in the Xeno superstar?

Jessica S.:

We were only told that there was an issue with the imagery but we weren't told what that issue was exactly. The Superstar is completely sold out unfortunately

Not even sure wtf "imagery" is or why it would cause any delay. Growing frustrated with the stripes

Primeknit drop was such a fail....

called the store and dude said he think they only got 1 pair of each size because only 8 orders were placed.

Superstar of the year

got them same size as my stan smiths(half down from nike) and the are fine. they are kinda wide, going .5 down further(so 1 full size down from tts) would fix that but i would have a problem with the length of the shoe.

Last edited:
Superstar of the year

got them same size as my stan smiths(half down from nike) and the are fine. they are kinda wide, going .5 down further(so 1 full size down from tts) would fix that but i would have a problem with the length of the shoe.
anyone know where i can get a deal on the Superstar 80s Vintage Deluxe or below retail? also should i go TTS or .5 sz. down like a lot of people are suggesting?

I went a full size down. For mine as well. Did u tie UR laces or leave them untied like most do nowadays (looking like curly fries) . These kix ain't thick lined kix so u def gotta tie UR kix. I always remember in videos RUN DMC rocking the super star without the laces n them having crazy heel slippage :lol:

Last edited:
Is there any sizing info here? Scrolled back and haven't seen much. Never owned a single pair of adidas in my life but these have caught my eye:

SL Loop Moc

Tubular 93

Tubular Moc Tonal

I wear a 10 in NB. For comparison I like a 10.5 in Jordan 1 for width. 

Thanks. 

Have sneaker politics and oneness been the only ones with the white/gum stans for sale? Been having a lot of trouble tracking them down. 

Back
Top Bottom