Adidas ORIGINALS updates

are those all black ones IDs? Or regular release? Look so nice
ones i linked are different shades of black

trying to grab a screencap of the all blacks, they are id's. you can actually put writing stitched across the straps. (kind of like the nike lunarfly 360)

all black looks A LOT like y3's 

wow

and to think, I almost pulled the trigger on the Y3's today... thank you for posting that! 

you're welcome. by the looks of it these are going to be 89€ for gr and i suppose somewhere between 89 and 109 for id.

gonna id myself a pair.

they also showed an all white pair with an off white mid and clear outsole. looks dope as hell

going to get myself a pair for sure 

Last edited:
These aren't really my style, nor do I buy much adidas product, but I would reconsider after buying these as a gift for a friend.  Didn't see anyone else post these, so here are some sub par iphone pictures.

Last edited:
Just got my tubular Mocs in...the color is different than the pics ive seen. They are not as brown. A more pale brown but they look great.

I'm glad I got a U.S. 9.5.
And for comparison they are a tiny bit bigger than my us 10 multicolored prism fluxs or my size 10 stan smiths. I could've probably went with a size 9 and been good.

Overall I'm very pleased with this pickup. These will sit well next to he sl loop Mocs and the neighborhood Mocs.

Last edited:
took me a while to find a pair but so glad i didn't give up :nthat:

Those looks awesome. I might have to track down a pair. How do superstars fit compared to stan smiths if you have any?

premium_full.jpg
widescreen.jpg

These are fire!!

Last edited:
took me a while to find a pair but so glad i didn't give up
nthat.gif

They look amazing..

Do these fit any different from other Superstars? Could you compare sizing with ZX Fluxs or Stan Smiths as well? Thanks man!

Last edited:
i might go exchange for a smaller size tomorrow; store may still have a few pairs if anyone is looking. they're in store only though

Back
Top Bottom