Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Might have to taper the denims, but they
look better with a slimmer opening jeans

xeno flux already released
In 2 sizes, not one store had them in all sizes, and even the online releases on the 13th had all back orders when countdowns ended and have only had orders cancelled or pushed back.

The shoes release was delayed due to shipping issues. 

Oh ok got ya'll. A store by me had em just chilling. Didn't get em and went today to scoop and they were long gone :smh:

i just wish it would stop raining/snowing up here in the North East... pusha's are sitting... im ready to break them MF's out ...tired of wearing them 'round the pad.. lol 

i just wish it would stop raining/snowing up here in the North East... pusha's are sitting... im ready to break them MF's out ...tired of wearing them 'round the pad.. lol 
:lol: I got caught in the snow with em yesterday. didn't mess em up too bad. they are a very comfortable sneaker.

i'd be happy to spend 500-600 on a pair of pusha's in size 13 - if you know a place hit me up. :wink: 

This Xeno flux delay is getting annoying now. How do footlocker/eastbay/champs get them but adidas.com and adidas original stores don't? Seems backwards to me

This Xeno flux delay is getting annoying now. How do footlocker/eastbay/champs get them but adidas.com and adidas original stores don't? Seems backwards to me
Agreed, Ive moved on.. All Black SP AM1s coming out next month will get my $$ 

Back
Top Bottom