Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

Adidas Consortium sale on Gilt Groupe today...

Gilt Groupe is a members only site that sells high end and designer brands up to 70% off

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link
Do you get a kickback for giving us the invitation?

He gets $25 credit from your first order

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Does anyone have any idea if the Torsion 9000s in original green, red and yellow are still available anywhere?

Originally Posted by Deebom

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Does anyone have any idea if the Torsion 9000s in original green, red and yellow are still available anywhere?
Do you have a picture?

Originally Posted by DmvReseller

Why do ppl wear these?

I can ask the same question about your Jordans buddy.
laugh.gif

Well man I did a real quick search on Ebay and a similar colourway came up. However it's size 13 UK
sick.gif
Hopefully your feet are big
grin.gif

ebay item #250625682737

Forgive me if it's been discussed: 
Why doesn't adidas ever release the Spezial in the US?
I always see great, clean colorways on Size? and crookedtongues, but we never see them over here.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody know where i can get a hold of the ultratudes online?
b4916a5d2e87c54eb08a8c07dc9ff12f3e385189.pjpg

Seems like theyre pretty hard to get? cant find them anywhere online

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Wish I could help. I looked online for some time to get a pair but no luck. Luckily I was just in Boston and picked up the pair in the "infrared" color way at Concepts. I still want the pair you pictured as well.

Originally Posted by iborroel

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Wish I could help. I looked online for some time to get a pair but no luck. Luckily I was just in Boston and picked up the pair in the "infrared" color way at Concepts. I still want the pair you pictured as well.
Concepts now has this color in stock.

zappos & eastbay now have the ultratude in stock; neither has that black/grey/blue in stock, but zappos has a similar colorway.  I like the one pictured here better.

does concepts have a webstore to compare to the zappos model? - i can't seem to find it.  I wonder if they scrapped the pictured colorway and just released the one at zappos - they're very similar.  Thanks.

http://www.zappos.com/adi...ack-light-aqua-satellite

Originally Posted by 443haplo

zappos & eastbay now have the ultratude in stock; neither has that black/grey/blue in stock, but zappos has a similar colorway.  I like the one pictured here better.

does concepts have a webstore to compare to the zappos model? - i can't seem to find it.  I wonder if they scrapped the pictured colorway and just released the one at zappos - they're very similar.  Thanks.

http://www.zappos.com/adi...ack-light-aqua-satellite
Concepts doesn't have a webstore.
The pictures in the Zappos link might be the same. The colors just looks off. I say this since I have the infrared Ultratude and they don't look as orange in person. The infrared colorway is similar to the infrared on an Air Max 90. Thanks for the link since I may be ordering the blue colorway very soon.

Finishline has them in stock too, for some reason they're not listed as Ultratude but Fortitude low

Originally Posted by DemonX716

Finishline has them in stock too, for some reason they're not listed as Ultratude but Fortitude low

I heard so many different names for these lol...Ultratude, Magnitude, Fortitude Low...

Saw them in person - not that impressed. Still stocking up on the Fortitude Mids though...one of the best releases of the year hands down.

Saw them in person - not that impressed. Still stocking up on the Fortitude Mids though...one of the best releases of the year hands down.

Really?  I saw the mids in person and thought they looked cheap.  I was hoping the lows would be better, but I haven't seen them in a store yet.

Back
Top Bottom