Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^ Gonna rock those?

I once saw a dude wear the pink teddy bear ones... he was with his girl... 
nerd.gif

Also saw these today... kinda want.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/07/star-wars-adidas-superstar-20-battle-hoth-2/

rogue.jpg

^ I wouldn't say they're pre-yellowed, but definitely not "white"... somewhere in between. Off-white, cream, perhaps?

Got it. It's August 1st but only limited to Adidas store world wide like the one in Soho? Any one know how limited and what day it's good to go since I've never camped out for Adidas. (hoping that camping out won't be necessary)

I know some of y'all feelin that stuff, but adidas needs to stop letting Jeremy Scott design shoes(and clothes). Its like letting a four year old design his own line. Enough already.

I'm flooded with those Panda bears. Got a nice little shipment in myself. People love them but I can't see myself rocking them.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

I know some of y'all feelin that stuff, but adidas needs to stop letting Jeremy Scott design shoes(and clothes). Its like letting a four year old design his own line. Enough already.
I agree with you in that I'm not a fan of the JS stuff... but there's a niche market for that sorta stuff and as long as it continues to sell, expect to see more furry, winged kicks in the future.  

Mr100 ~ You got a shop or something?

Think I might try to pick up the panda bears if I can find someplace around me that carries them. And Mr100 do you have a shop? I'm always up for supporting fellow NTers.

'Indoor tennis' is what I came across since then. Doleys are sick though. A lot more slim which is a plus.

Back
Top Bottom