Adidas ORIGINALS updates

WE GOT IN the teddy bears today check our site for detailed pics .... these things are crazy in person

WEST in NYC has the Brown Bears right now all the way to kid sizes give em a call 212 787 8595 tell them the Honch sent you

the glow in the dark wings sold out on adidas website very fast , wow

the bears almost sold out at our shop super fast

the flames sold out at the shop

for all the hate , this has been craze

damn, looks like I'm about a week and a half too late on the new JS stuff. Was actually thinkin about picking up those teddy bears. Anyone know of a spot online that's got em or am I going to ebay?

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

damn, looks like I'm about a week and a half too late on the new JS stuff. Was actually thinkin about picking up those teddy bears. Anyone know of a spot online that's got em or am I going to ebay?
we have a few left , these things sell like crack rocks

If anyone sees the black Roundhouse Mid in a 14, could you PLEASE shoot me a PM.

%

Sometimes it pisses me off that I am trying to go out of my way to give them my $$$ but I can't find my size
eyes.gif

ran across the attitude jabbas on ebay recently and i love em. dont know much about adidas but i gotta have these. anyone know where in can find em for cheap?

Anyone else excited for the SL72 pack? I think it's gonna be a great summer shoe. Hopefully we get some love stateside or else I may take a post-bar trip to london

Anyone into the KZK stuff? I've got a couple pairs from past seasons--always top quality materials. I just grabbed these from Livestock, might do the white ones too next pay cheque.

0001.jpg

Nobody's stoked about the Decade Hi's coming out in July?! I had to pre-order all the way from Crooked Tongues,  I'm that geeked
pimp.gif

adidas-ori-decade-new-ct-04.jpg

adidas-ori-decade-new-ct-03.jpg

adidas-ori-decade-new-ct-01.jpg

Also picked up a pair of these, cheapest I could find was $110

adidas-eqt-support-available-3.jpeg

Originally Posted by chrischen

Anyone into the KZK stuff? I've got a couple pairs from past seasons--always top quality materials. I just grabbed these from Livestock, might do the white ones too next pay cheque.

0001.jpg

Love those rubber toe caps.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom