Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Somewhat surprised .... the ZX FLUX fade pack is sitting on Titolo, at least so far.  Looks like only the graphic upper ZX FLUX's are going to be a good release for Adidas.

Yes. I need a 12 though. I haven't seen whole sizes yet. I was actually going to order an 11.5 and a 12 and return the ill fitting pair with the adidas.com free returns. I haven't had them since the 2003 retro and I'm not sure which size to go with this time around.

Thanks for looking out though.
I don't think these will come in US whole sizes.  I did a little research, and though it is not a consortium release, it is an OG retro that is true to the original, and I believe the original only came in UK whole sizes (thus US 1/2 sizes only).   

I don't think these will come in US whole sizes.  I did a little research, and though it is not a consortium release, it is an OG retro that is true to the original, and I believe the original only came in UK whole sizes (thus US 1/2 sizes only).   

If that's the case, I'm just going to wait. I'll be in NYC tomorrow so I'll just try them on in store and not deal with the returns.

Thanks for the info. Repped.

Anyone know where I can find the Adidas nbhd undftd shirt in m?

Last edited:

My cousin in Geneva was able to hook up the camo pair for me. Still trying to get the leopards for my lady

Pardon mess in background lol. Got the day off today so toom a quicm cell phone pic and my 14 months old son was running around

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the Altitude Hi's? Haven't seen anyone talk about them on here. Just got mines from Packer Shoes for $65, a lil upset I wasn't able to try them on. I hate buying shoes online, I probably wouldn't have copped them but Ewing is my favorite player and the Knicks are my team even tho they suck so this was a shoe I needed to get. All in all, I rather rock these Adidas then the Patrick Ewing brand that got retro. Quality was terrible on them things. These Adidas gonna take some time getting used to but the shoe is well made I have to say. Adidas never come short on quality. This is coming from a Nike head but I rock all brands just love my Nikes tho..lol

FYI multis, medias, and other ZX Flux are up on shoepalace.com although the site is getting bombarded right now.

They had posted on Instagram and commented that all orders would be cancelled. So this sucks bc I couldn't check out anyways but I hope they honor the orders for those that got through

They had posted on Instagram and commented that all orders would be cancelled. So this sucks bc I couldn't check out anyways but I hope they honor the orders for those that got through
Then they said on twitter that all orders were fine so I think we should be good.... no biggie to me anyway...

Back
Top Bottom