Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What is this SHIEK???

I keep seeing people write the name back & forth, but can anyone please put a LINK to this joint? Sheesh! Lol

Actually, I think they may have shipped mine out earlier today because I had a random FedEx confirmation pop up earlier and the only other thing I ordered is USPS. So, I guess be on the lookout for a direct from FedEx tracking.

you can't just google for it yourself like everyone else? Smh
You type that name in & tell me what you get, bro.
eyes.gif

I figured that... Thanks my man!

Last edited:
I received my Consortium Tubulars (both black and white colorways) today.  These things are sick in person. I will try to post on foot pics tomorrow.  Glad I grabbed them.  I was on the fence at first, but decided to pull the trigger.
smokin.gif
  Would love to double up on the whites. Anyone know if they are dropping anywhere else in the US?  

I received my Consortium Tubulars (both black and white colorways) today.  These things are sick in person. I will try to post on foot pics tomorrow.  Glad I grabbed them.  I was on the fence at first, but decided to pull the trigger.
smokin.gif
  Would love to double up on the whites. Anyone know if they are dropping anywhere else in the US?  
how's the sizing for you? tts, down .5, down 1?

smokin.gif
the white ones look sick but the black ones look too similar to the regular ones

I received my Consortium Tubulars (both black and white colorways) today.  These things are sick in person. I will try to post on foot pics tomorrow.  Glad I grabbed them.  I was on the fence at first, but decided to pull the trigger. :smokin   Would love to double up on the whites. Anyone know if they are dropping anywhere else in the US?  
the white ones look sick but the black ones look too similar to the regular ones

thought about this after i bought the blacks. Now i wish i would've bought both. The differences in the consortium blacks are a big enough draw to me to not want the GR blacks.

lol... people want to be spoon-fed.. had me thinking i was in the flyknit thread for a minute haha

Does anyone have a pic of the Adidas x Neighbourhood NHBW Hi on feet?  They look dope af but I'm not sure how they would look in person.

But you can't have just searched "sheikh" can you? At least add a few more keywords like "sheikh adidas tubular" or something? Unless there's really a Sheikh named Adidas Tubular i'm sure you would've found it.

Anyway...

Found a 9.5 black tubular for a good price, but I'm pretty sure I need a 9 based on the sizing reviews I've read in here, hmmm

Last edited:
I'm searching for the black Consortium Tubulars (with the croc print). Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? :D

Back
Top Bottom