Adidas ORIGINALS updates

man, I really hope these release on ADC... after the epic fail of the MR release on (not on) ADC, Im curious to know if they'll even tweet this release ..my guess is no.

man, I really hope these release on ADC... after the epic fail of the MR release on (not on) ADC, Im curious to know if they'll even tweet this release ..my guess is no.
i don't think these will be nearly as hard to get as yeezys

They'll probably tweet it once they're sold out.
roll.gif

from ADC - The King Push x EQT Running Guidance '93 black colorway will release on 'Black Friday' – November 27 at adidas.com/Originals  and select retailers. The King Push x EQT Running Guidance '93 will retail for $200.

so good.. just need to stay locked I guess 

found my confirm from my white Pusha T's... 940am.. so random 

Last edited:
:rofl:  

from ADC - The King Push x EQT Running Guidance '93 black colorway will release on 'Black Friday' – November 27 at adidas.com/Originals and select retailers. The King Push x EQT Running Guidance '93 will retail for $200.

so good.. just need to stay locked I guess 

found my confirm from my white Pusha T's... 940am.. so random 
Gonna look for em on the online employee store hopefully they're on there.

Does anyone know if Concepts NYC is doing FCFS or a raffle on their Twitter it says raffle on IG it says FCFS...

That's cause they didn't know what they know now. Which is the resell value.

There is gonna be a lot more pairs of these than the White version I've seen like 30 more stores already than the last release... Resell won't be so high like the white ones...

Yes!! Seattle finally gets some love!! Def will be in line for these and the hanons the next day lol. You can purchase online as well!

Packer having their own special t shirt for the drop. Might head out there for that

incase someone doesn't follow them on Social media. Online will be at a random time. Anyone know how to backdoor the site?

Yes!! Seattle finally gets some love!! Def will be in line for these and the hanons the next day lol. You can purchase online as well!

BAIT ship WW don't they? Try and get my girlfriend to get me these for christmas.

Back
Top Bottom