Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Went live a couple of minutes early, and already unable to add to cart.

I expected them to be difficult, but this is crazy.

They were sold out before 9. I checked the page at 8:58 PM and couldn't ATC. Released early and had to search for Adidas. I'll check out in store in SF tomorrow.

Last edited:
Damn, really disappointed that I slipped on this drop. I loaded the page a couple of minutes early, but apparently it just wasn't early enough. 
mean.gif

Guess I'll wear my OG ADVs all week to help alleviate the L and prep for the wide release next weekend (though I'm not expecting to have any luck there).

Damn, really disappointed that I slipped on this drop. I loaded the page a couple of minutes early, but apparently it just wasn't early enough. 
mean.gif

Guess I'll wear my OG ADVs all week to help alleviate the L and prep for the wide release next weekend (though I'm not expecting to have any luck there).
What size? Think they hold carts. I'm able to add a bunch of sizes.

added 2 to my cart. sizes pop back up. bout to release these since i copped already. 
Was just able to add to cart and got through! Thanks a ton, brother!
smokin.gif
 Will definitely be posting some on feet when they come in. Now I won't have to sweat it next weekend.

Trying to think if I want to pick these up [emoji]129300[/emoji]. Just tried for practice lol
caught my size online. Wanted the superstars too but it's yeezy season next week so gotta chill with the spending :lol:

Back
Top Bottom